+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast

Thread: Danielle: Exile Island

Quote Originally Posted by CEO View Post
    If you can touch them, they are real. Never for get that.
    True, but she might have implants or something that make her boobs bigger than an average woman's.
    Check out my avatar It's Chad Michael Murray!

PWS
    FORT Fogey
    Quote Originally Posted by SentFromHeaven View Post
    True, but she might have implants or something that make her boobs bigger than an average woman's.
    I think CEO doesn't care if they are plastic or flesh was the point... but maybe I'm wrong.

CEO
    Quote Originally Posted by PWS View Post
    I think CEO doesn't care if they are plastic or flesh was the point... but maybe I'm wrong.
    ding ding ding ding. Real of 'fake' its all the same. If you can touch them, they're real.

Caged Mah Jongg Solitaire Champion Maveno's Avatar
    They sure were bloated once she finally stopped hanging upside down last night.
    All things beautiful do not have to be full of color to be noticed; in
    life that which is unnoticed has the most power.

FORT Fogey
    Not taking the deal from Terry will be her downfall in this game. She is at the bottom of the pecking order of her old team.

Quote Originally Posted by Austin Gambler View Post
    Not taking the deal from Terry will be her downfall in this game. She is at the bottom of the pecking order of her old team.
    Exactly. She would probably have lasted longer by going with Terry's alliance. They would have taken her to the final 5, and she'd also have the immunity idol. And if she had flipped, Aras would be gone, which would be excellent IMO.
    "In spite of all the temptation you have endured, all the suffering, you remain pure of heart, just as pure as you were at the age of eleven, when you stared into a mirror that reflected your heart's desire, and it showed you only the way to thwart Lord Voldemort, and not immortality or riches."

Leo
    Premium Member
    I have to disagree. Danielle isn't at the bottom of Casaya's pecking order. She may be at the bottom of Shane (and, by implication, Aras)'s list, but those aren't the same thing. She's actually in a pretty good position - tight alliance with Courtney, possibly a looser one with Cirie. In a group of six that's not terribly unified like Casaya is, that's not too shabby.

Aras and Shane may be calling the shots right now, but if push comes to shove and the Casaya Six falls apart, Danielle will be pretty well placed to go far.

Snoozin' on the beach
    Quote Originally Posted by Leo View Post
    She may be at the bottom of Shane (and, by implication, Aras)'s list, but those aren't the same thing. She's actually in a pretty good position - tight alliance with Courtney, possibly a looser one with Cirie.
    Shane and Aras also seem to favor Cirie over one of the girls in their F4 alliance. I wouldn't be surprised if both pairs have plans to replace one of the alliance original members with Cirie when it gets to F5. Cirie has a better chance going further siding with the 2 women rather than the 2 men. It all depends who beats who to the punch. There's got to be side alliances they aren't showing us. Why are a 6 people confident each will be one of the F4?

CEO
    This just in: Internet scoop of the year. A page from Danielle's diary was found floating in Bruce's empty wine bottle:

Dear Diary,

Survivor is really, really hard. Today I lost a chance for a reward (oh diary, you know how much I deserved to have that reward, I just love breakfast in bed) then those other island people made me stay outside in the crummy freezing rain (this was worse than that 5th grade sleep-over at Margaret Spakowskis house where the girls put my training bra in the freezer)! I even had to dig through sand and race against EVERYBODY. It was so hard and then I didn't even win. That old guy (you remember Terry, the one I was telling you about) kept asking me to make hard choices about immunity idols, or whatever. Can you believe they wanted me to vote with them just to get some ugly doll? Oh yeah, and I also voted out my new BFF. Can you believe it, diary; today I played SOOOOO good that I am sure I can make it to the final seven. I am a lucky girl...

C-ya,

D

I would like to see her win. I don't think anyone else deserves it.
    Check out my avatar It's Chad Michael Murray!

+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast