+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 9 FirstFirst 123456789 LastLast

Thread: Courtney: Exile Island

She's got the outdoors experience, I'll have to see if she acts as loopy as she looks, though. Definitely not digging the hair...
    It was me. I let the dogs out.

Quote Originally Posted by Leftcoaster View Post
    She wants to promote world unity? Not a good sign for a survivor.
    No kidding!

On paper, this girl screams ditz to me, with a hint of pretentious.
    Token Christian.

If truth is relative, how do you know?

This gal shows tremendous potential, in my opinion--if we're talking about the potential to be the resident weirdo. She seems to me to be trying to hard to be free spirited and artistic! I predict an early boot brought on by too much talking about being in touch with the Earth, or some other New-Agey stuff like that.
    I have found the Truth and it doesn't make sense.

Someone needs to introduce Courtney to a hairbrush.

Forever in the Gilles & Chmerkovskiy Camp
    Quote Originally Posted by queenb View Post
    This gal shows tremendous potential, in my opinion--if we're talking about the potential to be the resident weirdo. She seems to me to be trying to hard to be free spirited and artistic! I predict an early boot brought on by too much talking about being in touch with the Earth, or some other New-Agey stuff like that.
    That's just what I was thinking. She and Danielle are both into gymnastics, so maybe they'll click on that. But I can't really see her getting in with any of her other tribe mates (or any of the other tribes, for that matter). She seems like an early boot but stranger things have happened on this show. She does have quite a bio though, and I am jealous of all her travels (which sound pretty interesting to say the least). She kind of looks like Jennifer Jason Leigh.
    Last edited by karalott; 01-10-2006 at 03:42 AM.

FORT Fogey
    Can this chick hold a job?

She needs to be a bit more careful with that fire dancing.

Quote Originally Posted by JR. View Post
    Kids, this is what happens when you brush your hair with firecrackers.

Hey, JR, if that is what her hair looks like pre-Survivor, imagine what it'll be like after a while on the island!?!?!

Snoozin' on the beach
    The hair and bio scream "Island Flake". She seems to have trouble sticking with one thing or making any kind of commitment, just floating through life. That new agy stuff can get annnoying real fast. I don't see her getting on well with the establishment types like Terry or Dan.

She has done alot but I don't know that any of it will help her on Survivor.

Quote Originally Posted by queenb View Post
    She smacks of Holey Peter from Marquesas.

Quote Originally Posted by Shady64 View Post
    The hair and bio scream "Island Flake". She seems to have trouble sticking with one thing or making any kind of commitment, just floating through life. That new agy stuff can get annnoying real fast. I don't see her getting on well with the establishment types like Terry or Dan.

She has done alot but I don't know that any of it will help her on Survivor.
    I'd have to agree with you shady...although light some sticks on fire and you got yourself the entertainment...that is if her hair doesn't go up in flames too!!

+ Reply to Thread