+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 17 1234567891011 ... LastLast

Thread: Cirie: Exile Island

Cirie: Exile Island

From the official site:
    Cirie Fields was born and raised in Jersey City, New Jersey. She attended St. Francis Nursing School in New Castle, Pennsylvania, where she earned her nursing degree. She currently works as an operating room nurse. Her previous occupations include surgical technician, home health aid, working at a candy factory and telemarketing. Fields' proudest accomplishment was becoming a nurse. Her mother is her hero because she raised six kids with nothing and taught her kids many life skills.

Fields swims regularly. Her favorite sports include running and working with a personal trainer. She loves amusement park rides and watching television. She describes herself as funny, charismatic and compassionate. She believes she will be a useful member of the tribe because she is very strong. Fields' skills include the ability to fish, cook and do some carpentry. She believes she will be the Sole Survivor because people love her cute, smiling personality. Her primary motivation for being on the show is to win and to change her family's life. She is proud of the fact that she was disciplined enough to lose 30 pounds once she learned she would be a castaway on the show.

Fields currently resides in Walterboro, South Carolina. She recently married Clarencio and has three sons from a previous marriage. They have one dog, Sam. Her birth date is July 18, 1970.
    Favourites:

Colors Mint green, turquoise
    Scents Pleasures, Freedom, Byblos, 360 Degrees
    Flowers Water lily
    Board Games Chess, Monopoly
    Video Games Chess, Frogger
    Sports to Play Dodgeball
    Sports Teams No favorite
    Outdoor Activities Swimming, volleyball, miniature golf
    TV Shows SURVIVOR, BIG BROTHER, The First 48 Investigative Reports
    Movies Shallow Hal, Scarface, Cooley High
    Actors Larenz Tate, Jamie Foxx
    Actresses Ashley Judd, Charlize Theron, Sanaa Lathan
    Music R&B, Salina Jones, Mariah Carey, Lyfe Jennings
    Magazines Vogue, Ebony, Cosmopolitan
    Books/Authors Cheaters (Eric Jerome Dickey), If I Ruled the World (JOY)
    Cereals Oatmeal Raisin Crisp
    Fruits Banana, mango, Granny Smith apples
    Snack Foods Cool Ranch Doritos
    Cookies White chocolate macadamia nut
    Candy Bars Snickers, Reese's Peanut Butter Cups
    Alcoholic Drinks Alize Blue, Moet Nectar
    Non-Alcoholic Cherry Vanilla Dr Pepper

Caged Mah Jongg Solitaire Champion Maveno's Avatar
    She is proud of the fact that she was disciplined enough to lose 30 pounds once she learned she would be a castaway on the show.
    Well, good for her I guess. But, to go on Survivor... typically wouldn't these contestants WANT to gain weight? I know I would..
    All things beautiful do not have to be full of color to be noticed; in
    life that which is unnoticed has the most power.

She believes she will be the Sole Survivor because people love her cute, smiling personality.
    Yep, a cute smiling personality will make you win Survivor everytime. Just ask Richard Hatch. {sarcasm}

Her primary motivation for being on the show is to win and to change her family's life.
    Really? To WIN? Who knew?

I pick her as a very early boot-ee.
    Always looking for cat treats!

Breathe out, so I can breathe you in...

Quote Originally Posted by fluff View Post

Video Games Frogger
    Love the name and video game choice. Early favorite of mine, which means probably an early bootee.

Quote Originally Posted by Maveno View Post
    Well, good for her I guess. But, to go on Survivor... typically wouldn't these contestants WANT to gain weight? I know I would..
    She's far from being underweight from some other pictures I saw of her. She's from my state, so I'll try and root for her. Hope she's not annoyingly happy.
    Time you enjoy wasting was not wasted - John Lennon

I think I might end up liking Cirie a lot, but a lot of times my first impressions are wrong once the show starts!
    I have found the Truth and it doesn't make sense.

Snoozin' on the beach
    She seems to be well rounded in skills that should help her stick around, if she's not exaggerating. I'm getting a "butt heads with people early on" vibe from her though.

FORT Fogey
    I don't get it either, but it will benefit her to be more in shape than she was before.

It's good to have a nurse around at first, but she'll become expendable after a few immunity losses.

God, a nurse...I hope she's not as annoying as Margaret!

Quote Originally Posted by Maveno View Post
    Yup. Bulking up beforehand is the best way to go. Just ask Rich Hatch.

And these days, most contestants cite Survivor and The Amazing Race as favorite shows, no doubt to suck up to CBS. Kudos to Cirie for including Big Brother, one of my all-time favs.
    "I'm telling you - it's a madhouse out there. I feel like Charlton Heston waking up in the field and seeing the chimp on top of the pony." ~ Dennis Miller

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 17 1234567891011 ... LastLast