+ Reply to Thread
Page 7 of 17 FirstFirst 12345678910111213141516 ... LastLast

Thread: Cirie: Exile Island

Quote Originally Posted by prhoshay View Post
    OK, what is she going to rope them up with?
    An underwire bra. Not a new concept. Not hard to find. Not even all that expensive. It does wonders to keep my big girls "roped up."
    Last edited by Ellen; 02-10-2006 at 05:18 PM.
    "There's no crying in baseball!"
    -- Tom Hanks, A League of Their Own

Signed, Sealed, Delivered prhoshay's Avatar
    Can't find an underwire on the island, I don't think. We're talking about what she can do for now while she is on TV.
    "...each affects the other, and the other affects the next, and the world is full of stories, but the stories are all one." - Mitch Albom, one helluva writer

When you throw a rock into a pack of dogs, you know which one you hit by the one that yelps!

I could be completely out of my mind,but I think Cirie will be around for awhile.

Jeff (Jiff) has made several statements that there are several likeable survivors this year (and according to him,two of the most likeable of all time) and I think she is one of them.

She doesn't bother me at all(even though I am quite thankful that when I see her breasts coming at me that CBS has not decided to go 3D with this season of Survivor ),in fact I think her personality is refreshing on this show.

Can't take a good day without a bad one
    Don't feel just to smile until I had one
    Where did I learn?
    I make a fuss about a little thing
    The rhyme is losing to the riddling

Quote Originally Posted by Ellen View Post
    An underwire bra. Not a new concept. Not hard to find. Not even all that expensive. It does wonders to keep my big girls "roped up."
    You do need a swimsuit for survivor, though, and if you're as 'big' as me, you know this is true too: for whatever ungodly reason, they don't make 'big girl' swimsuits with underwires, support in the bra secttion, or anything like that. Just those stupid "shelf bras' that do nothing, or the ridiculous soft foam pads. I've never been able to figure this out to save my life, as I'd pay whatever I had to in order to get a suit that didn't let me have all the problems poor Cirie is experiencing on the show right now. Anyway, I don't see how Cirie's 'flopping' is any worse than the "younger men" all exposing their butt cracks, even beforew losing any weight--it seems to me they would be smart enough not to wear anything that baggy!
    I have found the Truth and it doesn't make sense.

Quote Originally Posted by prhoshay View Post
    Can't find an underwire on the island, I don't think. We're talking about what she can do for now while she is on TV.
    No, I was actually thinking about what she should have packed beforehand. Because, as you know, this has been prerecorded and we are not offering her advice in real time, since she can't do anything about it.

Anyway, I have liked her better as of late. She did well in the challenge, and she was mercifully wearing a shirt during the challenges. Anybody on a team with Shane has my sympathy and support.
    fka kickstand

Can Ya Dig It?

I won't say anything else bad about Cirie. After she sat on Sally and flung Misty (or was it Danielle?) during the challenge, she's redeemed herself in my eyes.
    Time you enjoy wasting was not wasted - John Lennon

Caged Mah Jongg Solitaire Champion Maveno's Avatar
    She's still just "meh".

I do find it funny that she's able to sit back and watch the alliance of 4 self-destruct.
    All things beautiful do not have to be full of color to be noticed; in
    life that which is unnoticed has the most power.

Quote Originally Posted by queenb View Post
    You do need a swimsuit for survivor, though, and if you're as 'big' as me, you know this is true too: for whatever ungodly reason, they don't make 'big girl' swimsuits with underwires, support in the bra secttion, or anything like that. Just those stupid "shelf bras' that do nothing, or the ridiculous soft foam pads. I've never been able to figure this out to save my life, as I'd pay whatever I had to in order to get a suit that didn't let me have all the problems poor Cirie is experiencing on the show right now.
    Land's End -- I got a swimsuit from them that I love, with an underwire and long torso. The girls stay up and in place, and nothing riding up in the heinie area. I'm definitely not small (size 12/14 with DDDs "up front") so I was thrilled to find Land's End.

There's also a company in England, Bravissimo, that specializes in bras, swimsuits and other clothing for women gifted with generous boobage.
    (www.bravissimo.com)
    Last edited by Ellen; 02-17-2006 at 04:30 PM.
    "There's no crying in baseball!"
    -- Tom Hanks, A League of Their Own

Signed, Sealed, Delivered prhoshay's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Lolls View Post
    No, I was actually thinking about what she should have packed beforehand. Because, as you know, this has been prerecorded and we are not offering her advice in real time, since she can't do anything about it.

Does make you wonder what she was thinking, doesn't it? It's a deep cut, stretchy suit, at that. Voluptuous women probably should not shop for those types of garments at the Walmart!
    "...each affects the other, and the other affects the next, and the world is full of stories, but the stories are all one." - Mitch Albom, one helluva writer

When you throw a rock into a pack of dogs, you know which one you hit by the one that yelps!

Quote Originally Posted by Maveno View Post
    She's still just "meh".

I do find it funny that she's able to sit back and watch the alliance of 4 self-destruct.
    They all now know (thanks to the IC) that she could simply sit on them if they act up.

Hey, it fits with what she actually DID on the show, don't ride me for it!

In a strange way that actually DID help her though. She made the other girls look weak, by coming off as the linebacker of the estrogen crowd. If the men get all "strongest must stay" at some point, they might gravitate towards her. If the women try to ditch the men, they might need to keep her physicality to substitute for the men they want to boot.

"You don't rehearse Mr. T, you just turn him loose."
    -----Sylvester Stallone, on Mr. T-----

+ Reply to Thread