+ Reply to Thread
Page 15 of 17 FirstFirst ... 567891011121314151617 LastLast

Thread: Cirie: Exile Island

Cirie was the Queen tonite WTG!!

Even if you don't like her,you'd have to admit that Cirie was in control of the vote to oust Courtney.

I like Cirie and look forward to her future manipulations if there are any.

Can't take a good day without a bad one
    Don't feel just to smile until I had one
    Where did I learn?
    I make a fuss about a little thing
    The rhyme is losing to the riddling

CEO
    Quote Originally Posted by mrcorkles View Post
    Even if you don't like her,you'd have to admit that Cirie was in control of the vote to oust Courtney.

I like Cirie and look forward to her future manipulations if there are any.
    She was definately working it. Cirie has beome self aware and understands her place in teh game, and isn't willing to accept it. If she wasn't on the radar last week, she definately blipped up last night.

Ah, Cirie, she's a clever minx. She deserves to win for working this whole thing with brain, not brawn.
    All I wanted was a 45, a stinking 45 - the record or the gun. I'd even settle for the damn malt liquor. - Al Bundy.

Last night, for the first time since the first episode, I really disliked her. What bothered me was not her manipulation of events (I praise that), but her smug look after the votes at the TC did not sit well with me. I'm ok with her getting her way, in fact, I agree she went about analyzing the situation and influencing the votes in a fine way. Just her attitude afterwards bugged me.
    Papi on being tested for steroids: "All they are going to find is a lot of rice and beans."
    I cater to the Regs!

Signed, Sealed, Delivered prhoshay's Avatar
    I predicted quite a while ago that Cerie was going to turn into a leader! Her strategizing and quiet observation is paying off. And they are really listening to her! I loved the look on Shane's face when it turned out that things weren't going like he thought they would! Another slap in the face finding out that he wasn't running things!

And what's wrong with being tickled with herself with what she accomplished? Her attitude was great, IMO!

Terry may be winning challenges, but things aren't going his way!!! That is the only thing that is keeping this show interesting!
    "...each affects the other, and the other affects the next, and the world is full of stories, but the stories are all one." - Mitch Albom, one helluva writer

When you throw a rock into a pack of dogs, you know which one you hit by the one that yelps!

I have to admit since Episode one, when a woman that was afraid of leaves was able to keep herself in the game over a woman that started fire and caught fish. I knew Cirie was someone they would all have to watch carefully.

She doesn't spend every minute of the game "playing it" like Shane. She most people don't think about her. But she knows when she has to make a movie and then pushes people away from her, into a direction she needs them to go.

This week she was a little more overt, but Notice how she set it up so only the active parties would know whos idea it was. Shane and Terry will not find out Cirie was the instigator.

Smart play. Go Girl!

Signed, Sealed, Delivered prhoshay's Avatar
    Oh...and I laughed until I cried when she was freaking out over the fish that she caught!! She was scared to death! I could see me reacting like that...so it hit a little close to home!!
    "...each affects the other, and the other affects the next, and the world is full of stories, but the stories are all one." - Mitch Albom, one helluva writer

When you throw a rock into a pack of dogs, you know which one you hit by the one that yelps!

Cirie is brilliant. What a master game player! Her ability to read and influence people is masterful.

I hope she can make final two and get votes based on her personality and strategy. If not for Terry she and Aras would have clear skies and smooth sailing.

Go Cirie!
    And I sing sometimes like my life is at stake because you're only as loud as the noises you make.

Caged Mah Jongg Solitaire Champion Maveno's Avatar
    How excellent of Cerie to be listening to Danielle and Courtney "squabbling" over 2nd and 3rd place. "So, uhh..what was that 3rd & 2nd talk about?" Right ON Cirie! It's ALL about listening and reacting and she sure did it this episode.

The catching of the fish was really funny. I loved how she tossed the line in the water but wasn't hanging on to the other end! Luckily for her, it didn't go flying.

Too bad she can't do challenges though. GO CIRIE!
    All things beautiful do not have to be full of color to be noticed; in
    life that which is unnoticed has the most power.

+ Reply to Thread