+ Reply to Thread
Page 14 of 17 FirstFirst ... 4567891011121314151617 LastLast

Thread: Cirie: Exile Island

The problem is none of the Survivors are really great people or likable. So I guess for me Cirie is not only representing people in my bracket.(Overweight, working mother, normal, down to earth.) But she's also the lesser of two evils. Or six in this case.

Organizing my sock drawer RBmumsie's Avatar
    It took me several episodes, but I'm on the Cirie bandwagon. I totally DIED when Shane was asking her to look at his "junk". She doesn't loose her cool, isn't lazy around camp and tries in the challenges.
    Well-Behaved Women Seldom Make History...Laurel Thatcher Ulrich

I have come to really like Cirie too. I thought her choice on the reward challenge was pretty smart. On other episodes it has shown Courtney, Danielle, and Cirie talking about getting rid of Aras (not sure if it was Shane too). So it seemed like they were an alliance of three. And Shane and Aras think they are a solid three with Cerie. She took one of each. SMART. I wonder who the real three is?

FORT Fogey
    Quote Originally Posted by RBmumsie View Post
    and tries in the challenges.
    Unless of course if they offer food to quit. If the immunity challenge involved eating she and Shane would really sink their teeth into it...if they bothered to chew before swallowing.

it was a stupid award challenge and I think Shane was being a baby. If she promised to take shane then I must have missed it, I didnt see her promise either, but I think he overreacted majorly.

I still like cirie and I think she was put in a very hard position where someone was going to have to be dissapointed.
    Clay Aiken "when everyones working on it change isnt impossible, its inevetible"

CEO
    Quote Originally Posted by srs_in_Oregon View Post
    I still like cirie and I think she was put in a very hard position where someone was going to have to be dissapointed.
    That is the whole point of challenges like this. ARAS played Cirie like a fiddle this time.

Snoozin' on the beach
    I'm not a fan of hers but who cares if she promised Shane or not? This is Survivor, promises get broken all the time. Shane threw a tantrum because he didn't get his way. Issuing idle threats--"I'm gonna change things up" to try and cow the others? Who is he kidding? He's all talk no action, he doesn't have the cajones to back up his bluster.

Anachronism before Noon Cat Bowling Champion Anemic Dog's Avatar
    I'm not a fan, either. Every time they show her, she seems like one of those people who's very nice to your face, then makes fun of you behind your back to everyone she knows.
    Passing over to the Dark Side

Quote Originally Posted by srs_in_Oregon View Post
    it was a stupid award challenge and I think Shane was being a baby.
    It was an awesome award challenge for this group. Really stirred things up.

Cirie not only was the last chop to get Shane out of the challenge but then didn't take him on the reward. He was right to be ticked at her. If Cirie is allied with him she's a horrible alliance member.

CEO
    Quote Originally Posted by Stump View Post
    ...If Cirie is allied with him she's a horrible alliance member.
    I think she showed her true alliance. The rest was her soothing Shane, not including him in her plan...

+ Reply to Thread