+ Reply to Thread
Page 13 of 17 FirstFirst ... 34567891011121314151617 LastLast

Thread: Cirie: Exile Island

FORT Fogey
    Quote Originally Posted by Stump View Post
    I don't see how she plans to make it to final 2. I can't imagine her beating any of them at the endurance challenge and while on normal seasons doing nothing will probably tick off voters this season it's going to be personal so she probably has the votes locked up to win and no one is going to take her to final 2.
    I gotta agree. I don't see anyone taking the chance of taking her to the final 2 and there is no way she can win an endurance challenge to assure herself a place in the finals.

Caged Mah Jongg Solitaire Champion Maveno's Avatar
    Hey you two! :nono Stop talking sense! Let this Forty have a dream, m'kay?
    All things beautiful do not have to be full of color to be noticed; in
    life that which is unnoticed has the most power.

I haven't seen every show. I've only seen a few of them.

But I saw this week and if Cirie truly did have an alliance with Shane and then refused to take him to a reward, then she's a pretty low person.

Her apology to Shane didn't seem trustworthy. He actually seemed like he believed her though, which makes him stupid. Cirie totally dissed him with the reward, then played him with her apology. Not cool.

I'm definitely NOT a Cirie fan after this episode.

FORT Fogey
    Quote Originally Posted by fireflyer View Post
    I haven't seen every show. I've only seen a few of them.

But I saw this week and if Cirie truly did have an alliance with Shane and then refused to take him to a reward, then she's a pretty low person.

Her apology to Shane didn't seem trustworthy. He actually seemed like he believed her though, which makes him stupid. Cirie totally dissed him with the reward, then played him with her apology. Not cool.

I'm definitely NOT a Cirie fan after this episode.
    You need to see more episodes to judge her. Cirie, Aras and Shane are in a secret alliance. She did not take Shane for both strategy reasons and she had promised both Aras and Danielle that they would take each other to a reward before she even teamed with Shane. Danielle and Courtney are the the odd men out on this one. She also wanted to take Aras and Danielle because they would have a good time together. Her reward, her choice.

She is a sweet woman and trustworthy so far. We are moving into the part of the game where no one can be trusted. It is just a game and this will become part of it.

Quote Originally Posted by Dogbat View Post
    You need to see more episodes to judge her.
    No, I've seen all of them and fireflyer judged her pretty well. She is a pretty low person.

Signed, Sealed, Delivered prhoshay's Avatar
    Totally, strongly disagree.
    "...each affects the other, and the other affects the next, and the world is full of stories, but the stories are all one." - Mitch Albom, one helluva writer

When you throw a rock into a pack of dogs, you know which one you hit by the one that yelps!

OK true I can only judge her based on the episodes I've seen. But I'm extremely puzzled as to how Cirie/Aras/Shane can have a SECRET alliance if Shane was being so public about his belief that she should've picked him?

Who is this supposed alliance a secret from? I'm not seeing it.

Yes, it was her reward. She didn't exactly earn it, but she ended up with it, so it was hers to pick. But picking against her alliance was pretty dumb. The only way it works is if Shane is dumber (i.e. if Shane believes her).

JMO

I think Cirie is a classy, easy going lady who is playing a good game. She chose who SHE wanted to go with her and who she would enjoy. Would anyone really enjoy having Shane along and listen to his constant whining, complaining, and scheming? Even though she doesn't have the physical abilities, she is playing a good game and maintaining her cool throughout.

signed, sealed, delivered maude~flanders's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Stump View Post
    No, I've seen all of them and fireflyer judged her pretty well. She is a pretty low person.
    Yes, not from the start, with her campaigning on the first episode to get rid of the lady whose son had recently died, have I seen her exhibit any kind of class. I don't have particularly strong feelings of dislike for her, but I don't see anything real likeable about her either. And, based on performance, she doesn't really deserve any real respect and admiration either. She just got lucky to be in the majority.

Caged Mah Jongg Solitaire Champion Maveno's Avatar
    NObody was told about her son dying.. so Cerie's campaining was totally within the legal "moral" standpoint of A-Ok.

GO CERIE!!
    All things beautiful do not have to be full of color to be noticed; in
    life that which is unnoticed has the most power.

+ Reply to Thread