+ Reply to Thread
Page 12 of 17 FirstFirst ... 234567891011121314151617 LastLast

Thread: Cirie: Exile Island

I'm on the Cirie bandwagon too. She's playing my game. She knew going in that she didn't have the physical ability to beat anyone so she is outwitting them.
    In the first episode when she correctly saw that Tina was her biggest threat she played by making herself appear important and planting seeds of doubt about Tina in the other women. That was really her only choice. And it worked.
    She has consistantly played a great game. She has done really well in the challenges. Shes no Terry or Aras but she hangs in there with the rest of them. So no one could vote her out for not helping them win challenges.
    She has worked hard around camp. So no one could vote her out for being lazy.
    She went from being sixth in the alliance to third. Obviously she has the social skills to make people like her and trust her.
    And she's stayed under the radar enough that if she does make it to final 2 she hasn't pissed the whole jury off.

I LOVE this woman!!!!

she is friggin' awesome!
    And I sing sometimes like my life is at stake because you're only as loud as the noises you make.

Time to Come Back, Boys Arielflies's Avatar
    After being nervous about Shane's reaction to the reward boohaahaa, she found the right words to stroke his ego; though he later said he played both Aras and Cirie. Did he play her or did she play him?

It was just lovely to see her relax and enjoy life for a moment or two during the reward. She took Danielle and Aras because she COULD relax with them. Can you imagine Inshane at a spa? HeeHee...I giggle imagining such a sight.

C'mon Cirie...Inshane says you've been flying under the radar - now that you've been outed - it's your chance to step up and not play stepping stone for Aras and Shane.

She was cracking me up how she was laughing at Courtney in the challenge. The only issue is toward the end she's not going to be able to win the endurance challenge, you know where they usually make you stand on a stump, hold some rock with your arms out in the hot sun. She'll have to be sure to have a strong alliance who will take her to the final two. I think she can do it!

CEO
    So, I would LOVE to see more about how this secret alliance of three came into being. How did Cirie work her way into a 'solid' alliance with Aras and Shane?

Quote Originally Posted by CEO View Post
    So, I would LOVE to see more about how this secret alliance of three came into being. How did Cirie work her way into a 'solid' alliance with Aras and Shane?
    Courtney and Danielle are annoying and/or lazy. It's a matter of them moving down the ladder bringing Cirie up to #3.

I don't see how she plans to make it to final 2. I can't imagine her beating any of them at the endurance challenge and while on normal seasons doing nothing will probably tick off voters this season it's going to be personal so she probably has the votes locked up to win and no one is going to take her to final 2.

FORT Fogey
    I think this just happened as a result of Courtney driving them nuts and animosity toward Danielle for not helping around the camp. Aras saw the need in keeping Shane close because he is a loose cannon (he said as much) and Cirie is smart and would be loyal since she had been sliding by without an alliance. Seemed a natural unfolding.

CEO
    Quote Originally Posted by Dogbat View Post
    I think this just happened as a result of Courtney driving them nuts and animosity toward Danielle for not helping around the camp. Aras saw the need in keeping Shane close because he is a loose cannon (he said as much) and Cirie is smart and would be loyal since she had been sliding by without an alliance. Seemed a natural unfolding.
    I get the logic. I would just like to see the footage. I want to know the story.

I get the logic. I would just like to see the footage. I want to know the story.
    We never got to see Colby & Tina's alliance forged in S2 either. I would love to have seen that.
    "Fish are friends, not food, but everything else is fair game." ~ Pating, Survivor Cagayan Pool

Caged Mah Jongg Solitaire Champion Maveno's Avatar
    Oh I'm sooo happy I chose her as my favorite (after Sally), she's REALLY cracking me up. Honestly, she's making watching this season really fun!! Last night was my favorite episode of this season...well, except for seeing poor Bruce.

Before the season started..I think it was Probst who said something to the effect of "Cerie may be the most liked contestant ever".. or something like that. I remember that because I was thinking.."WHAT? I doubt it..".. but now I'm agreeing.

Aras will have her back no.matter.what. You can see that their lil alliance is solid as a rock! That long, hard hug they gave each other told me that. I could be wrong..but I doubt it.

I was extremely happy that she took Aras and Danielle, the two that would be more "fun". The luxury prize was thoroughly enjoyed and there was no bickering, bitching or bullying.

Quote Originally Posted by Arielflies
    Did he play her or did she play him?
    Can't be anymore obvious..SHE was clearly working HIM. She smoothed him over so good, he was an orphaned kitten lapping up warm milk from a saucer by the time she was done.
    Shane is dillusional if he thinks he was workin' her. :nono Well, Shane is simply dillusional anyway.

GO CERIE!!
    All things beautiful do not have to be full of color to be noticed; in
    life that which is unnoticed has the most power.

+ Reply to Thread