+ Reply to Thread
Page 8 of 13 FirstFirst 12345678910111213 LastLast

Thread: Bruce: Exile Island

FORT Regular
    Quote Originally Posted by hot_chocolate View Post
    Don't you mean Bruce?
    Anyways, I agree with what you said. At tribal council, Bruce said that he was concerned about his place in the pecking order, yet he still voted with the tribe that will vote him out once they take care of the La Minas.
    Well, that was Shane's version of the pecking order. Its possible that Danielle, Cirie, Courtney, and Bruce have a secret 4 alliance and plan to vote out the stronger players later on. If so, that would be better for Bruce then going to the final 5 with the other tribe.

Caged Mah Jongg Solitaire Champion, Archery Champion Maveno's Avatar
    Bruce's family was cute. Also, I really appreciate a great artist... I loved his drawing.

I wonder if he is stricken with a passing stone. Ow!
    All things beautiful do not have to be full of color to be noticed; in
    life that which is unnoticed has the most power.

PWS
    FORT Fogey
    He really is an excellent artist!

Signed, Sealed, Delivered prhoshay's Avatar
    Once again, during the vote, Bruce Did Not Let Me Down!!!
    "...each affects the other, and the other affects the next, and the world is full of stories, but the stories are all one." - Mitch Albom, one helluva writer

When you throw a rock into a pack of dogs, you know which one you hit by the one that yelps!

FORT Fogey
    Quote Originally Posted by hot_chocolate View Post
    Don't you mean Bruce?
    Anyways, I agree with what you said. At tribal council, Bruce said that he was concerned about his place in the pecking order, yet he still voted with the tribe that will vote him out once they take care of the La Minas.
    Sorry, I like to call him Constanza (George) because he is so inept.

Poor Bruce..talk about being caught in a potentially life threatening situation! I'm just glad he is OK now.
    "...each affects the other, and the other affects the next, and the world is full of stories, but the stories are all one." - Mitch Albom, one helluva writer

When you throw a rock into a pack of dogs, you know which one you hit by the one that yelps!

Caged Mah Jongg Solitaire Champion, Archery Champion Maveno's Avatar
    Yeah, I'm glad he's better. What a total painful and sad situation.. can't poop. Not to mention how long he went being backed up. Oyy!
    That would be my luck too. Go through all the processes of being a contestant on Survivor, only to not finish because I can't s##t.

We were discussing last night.. ok. So, lets say that he wasn't that ill and all it was was backed up bowel movements. Would the producers take him away from the tribe, let him crap.. and allow him to return to camp?

Also, would they give them anything if everyone is backed up.. Pepto Bismal? Or prunes? Or do they just let them all suffer?
    All things beautiful do not have to be full of color to be noticed; in
    life that which is unnoticed has the most power.

Educated guess says that had he been able to poop, he would have been able to come back to the game. My guess is that he was just this side of vomiting it up (not to be disgusting, but it happens). He may have needed surgical intervention. Has anyone heard?

I think we would have known if everybody else had been backed up. Part of me wanted Cerie to take Bruce to the reward, hoping that maybe they could have come up with something that could have helped him...but he was pretty far into his problem by then....and definitely past the point of prunes.

Bruce on TES

http://www.cbsnews.com/stories/2006/...n1523218.shtml

There is a link in this article, click to watch a "secret scene" about Cirie and Bruce's shoes.

I read the transcript of this interview and Bruce wouldn't say whether he will be on jury next episode.

No-deuce Bruce--that's gotta hurt!
    "The road that is built in hope is more pleasant to the traveler than the road built in despair, even though they both lead to the same destination."
    --Marion Zimmer Bradley

+ Reply to Thread