+ Reply to Thread
Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast

Thread: Bobby: Exile Island

I hope this isn't too big:

It was me. I let the dogs out.

Snoozin' on the beach
    In the slow-mo, he doesn't have his hand on the bag when he touches his mat, he's just go a grip on her shirt. Weren't they supposed to be touching the bag and the tribe mat at the same time?

He did at the end....I cut a lot out for the sake of file size.

Snoozin' on the beach
    Ahhh, thanks for clearing that up Waywrd

Just so nobody thinks he got away with anything (poor Ruth Marie didn't stand a chance!)....

FORT Regular
    wayward-- you rule!! Ruth Marie--you just got Bobbyowned!!!!

Caged Mah Jongg Solitaire Champion Maveno's Avatar
    Ha! I loved how his tribe was all "debating" on what to do with the toilet, and in the middle of them yapping about it.. he comes out with, "well, I'm going to break it in..I need to drop a deuce".

He totally disregarded the stupid talk and interrupts with what HE thinks should be done.

Who CARES that he took a crap in the toilet?? Geez..he's the main reason why they won it in the first place!

I haven't seen anything that supports the Bobby-hate that whatsherface was talkin' about.
    Last edited by Maveno; 02-27-2006 at 04:44 PM.
    All things beautiful do not have to be full of color to be noticed; in
    life that which is unnoticed has the most power.

Anybody catch his interview on TES? I was reading a transcript and he mentioned that neither Aras nor Shane drink alcohol (I was surprised about Shane). Just thought it was interesting....

I saw Bobby in a couple of interviews on Friday and holy cow, talk about arrogant! I was really surprised. Usually after the bootees have had a couple of months to cool down they present a better face on TV. But I got the feeling that Bobby thinks the rest of us should consider ourselves lucky to be living on the same planet he's on.
    "I'm telling you - it's a madhouse out there. I feel like Charlton Heston waking up in the field and seeing the chimp on top of the pony." ~ Dennis Miller

I was disappointed to see Bobby voted out because he was a strong player in the challenges. I am tired of the same old ploy of the weaker players banding together to eliminate the biggest threat which has caused too many contestants who did very little to win challenges end up with a million dollars.

I saw Bobby's interviews. The most interesting one was on The Survivor online show last Friday. I honestly didn't know what to make of who is the real Bobby. I had a hard time reconciling Bobby the Westside gangster and aspiring rapper (?) with Bobby the Beverly Hills entertainment attorney. He had his moments good and bad. He was funny about not wanting to seem like Kobe when he described his wrestling strategy with Ruth Marie.

I still find Bobby to be one of the more interesting beef cake contestants. But he should have found it humbling that after all his bragging about being a ladies man who the ladies fight over that he was so despised by the ladies on his tribe.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast