+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast

Thread: Bobby: Exile Island

FORT Newbie
    plus, that dude's snarl is cool--kind of a "snare"--part stare, part snarl. he is kind of intimidating but I've been hearing that women at the viewing party I was at think it's sexy.

FORT Newbie
    This guy is the cocky one! I like it! In the looks department he's pretty HOT. The lawyer/tattoo thing seems like at 32 he's still trying to find himself I don't see him going far, he's seems like he's much to much of a loner and shy's away from the group. This part of his character leads to his demise

PWS
    FORT Fogey
    Quote Originally Posted by Nia S View Post
    This guy is the cocky one! I like it! In the looks department he's pretty HOT. The lawyer/tattoo thing seems like at 32 he's still trying to find himself I don't see him going far, he's seems like he's much to much of a loner and shy's away from the group. This part of his character leads to his demise
    Well, maybe the tatoo dates back to his childhood in the 'hood, so to speak.

You Dare Question Me? OrangeDingo's Avatar
    I was prepared to not like this guy, based on his rather arrogant looking picture, but he won me over (somewhat) with the 'Spice Girls' comment. Haha, that was rich.

FORT Fogey
    I think he might have a cool sense of humor. I liked his comment about the Golden Girls and the Spice Girls. Hopefully, he's got some other ones up his sleeve.

FORT Newbie

Bobby

I have to admit that this is the guy I'm holding my breath on. I'm hoping that he has a few more zingers and one liners and that he's as complex as it seems like he could be. He seems like a cool enough dude under the cocky exterior and he's got to be really smart given where he went to school and what he does. Women at the viewing party I saw thought his intro pic was sexy and that he's a good looking guy. If he's funny, smart, athletic, and can tuck away the attitude what's to stop him, other than people ganging up on him for being a threat. He has no chance to win I think but he has a chance to be a break out character and I think that's what I'm holding my breath over. he seems like a bigger, smarter, funnier version of Judd, but with some real athleticism. Come on Bobby! Don't let us down!

FORT Newbie
    You sure you weren't at the same viewing party as Big Whiskey?

This guy may stick aroud awhile..let's watch.

Why would the other 4 exclude him from their alliance? He is in very good shape, he is young, he must be fairly intellegent(lawyer) and he is not annoying like Shane. And for them to sit there and obviously imply over and over that those four are together is disgusting to me and I hope the girls realize sooner than later that they need to drop their dudes and reorganize their alliance. He needs to approach the ladies and set something up with them...soon.
    I really like Bobby, so he is almost guaranteed to be voted out right away, everytime I pick a favorite they are voted out before the jury

PWS
    FORT Fogey
    Quote Originally Posted by M_shelll View Post
    Why would the other 4 exclude him from their alliance? He is in very good shape, he is young, he must be fairly intellegent(lawyer) and he is not annoying like Shane. And for them to sit there and obviously imply over and over that those four are together is disgusting to me and I hope the girls realize sooner than later that they need to drop their dudes and reorganize their alliance. He needs to approach the ladies and set something up with them...soon.
    I really like Bobby, so he is almost guaranteed to be voted out right away, everytime I pick a favorite they are voted out before the jury
    He does LOOK older than the others, with his serious face...plus he is "living" older than the others... he's got a grown up job! So they may see him as "older". Or it may just be a subtle racism thing...started by Shane who set up the original group, making his move when he had the 4 he wanted in the ocean together.

Signed, Sealed, Delivered prhoshay's Avatar
    I really want to like this guy because there have been a few too many racial stereotypes (for me) about him. Don't know enough about him yet. I still reserve judgment.
    "...each affects the other, and the other affects the next, and the world is full of stories, but the stories are all one." - Mitch Albom, one helluva writer

When you throw a rock into a pack of dogs, you know which one you hit by the one that yelps!

+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast