+ Reply to Thread
Page 9 of 16 FirstFirst 12345678910111213141516 LastLast

Thread: Aras : Exile Island

FORT Fogey
    I have to say, I'm really l liking Aras, but I also found Shane entertaining when the rest of you were bashing him...

I think Aras is one of those spoiled brats raised by parents who gave him everything, spoiled him way too much, and taught him that brutal honesty is better than a little white lie, even if you do hurt someone's feelings...

But I still like him. And I liked Austin too, but now he's gone, so I say if not Aras, anybody but Terry as the winner!!

I consider him to be a PILS --> "Player I'd Love to Slap"

He's just sooooooooo ANNOYING!!!
    "My life gets less like chess and more like whack-a-mole every day."
    <-- "I'm Hexy and I know it!"

Signed, Sealed, Delivered prhoshay's Avatar
    Looks like "his leadership" is not as strong as we initially thought it might be, and hoped it wouldn't. I Love It!!!

Shane (who is not anywhere near my favorite) has shown a bit of leadership, but I think that may have been a flash in the pan.

With this next one, I'm sure people will not agree with me, but I'm seeing something in Cirie. Looks to me like she is showing some signs of some very subtle leadership!
    "...each affects the other, and the other affects the next, and the world is full of stories, but the stories are all one." - Mitch Albom, one helluva writer

When you throw a rock into a pack of dogs, you know which one you hit by the one that yelps!

Hmmm, I think I gave Aras too much credit. Something he obviously doesn't ever do, considering he claimed to have won that Reward Challenge all by himself because he's sooo darn clever. Aras is a cult leader, that's it. And a dumb one on top of that.
    Adversity reveals genius. -Horace

Quote Originally Posted by Kocky_Kamikaze View Post
    I consider him to be a PILS --> "Player I'd Love to Slap"

He's just sooooooooo ANNOYING!!!
    I agree. He just irritates me so much. I really really wish Terry had given Austin the immunity idol so that Aras would have been the one to go.
    "In spite of all the temptation you have endured, all the suffering, you remain pure of heart, just as pure as you were at the age of eleven, when you stared into a mirror that reflected your heart's desire, and it showed you only the way to thwart Lord Voldemort, and not immortality or riches."

Quote Originally Posted by hot_chocolate View Post
    I agree. He just irritates me so much. I really really wish Terry had given Austin the immunity idol so that Aras would have been the one to go.
    THANK YOU!
    "My life gets less like chess and more like whack-a-mole every day."
    <-- "I'm Hexy and I know it!"

Cult it is!

Quote Originally Posted by Namaste View Post
    Aras is a cult leader, that's it. And a dumb one on top of that.
    Do you think he's managed to put some voodoo/meditation type hypnotic trance on the rest of his alliance?

I don't think Aras is as in control as he thinks/hopes he is. In the end, his alliance DIDN'T vote for Sally despite how hard he fought.

It was pretty ballsy t ochoose all on his own who to send to exile island, if it happened as it came across on tv. It sure lets Sally and Bruce off the hook. I wouldn't want to have been the one to make that decision and piss off two people.

I don't find him as annoying as most others here, in fact he doesn't really bother me at all. But I would still rather see these ladies overthrow all the remaining guys.
    And I sing sometimes like my life is at stake because you're only as loud as the noises you make.

Quote Originally Posted by NellieDee View Post
    Do you think he's managed to put some voodoo/meditation type hypnotic trance on the rest of his alliance?
    Yeah, that's it.
    Adversity reveals genius. -Horace

Signed, Sealed, Delivered prhoshay's Avatar
    He wishes!
    "...each affects the other, and the other affects the next, and the world is full of stories, but the stories are all one." - Mitch Albom, one helluva writer

When you throw a rock into a pack of dogs, you know which one you hit by the one that yelps!

+ Reply to Thread