+ Reply to Thread
Page 12 of 16 FirstFirst ... 2345678910111213141516 LastLast

Thread: Aras : Exile Island

It's sensei time! Masai & Pygmie's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Melsevene View Post
    I'm beginning to form a hunch where Aras is concerned. As long as Terry is around and winning IC, Casaya has to vote their own out. If Aras feels safe with Cirie and Danielle, then he can let Terry win, keep being forced to vote out one of their own, and have a valid excuse for doing it. If Terry were gone, and Casaya had to turn on each other, there may be hard feelins.
    Risky moves but I agree. If Terry and Aras make F2 (still a long way to go) he really hasn't pissed off any of the jury to date, including Courtney. Even Shane knows that Aras has his back...Aras can let the other Casaya take the madman out. I think Terry sees Aras more than just a physical threat - he know everyone likes him as well.
    "Our truest life is when we are in dreams awake." -- Henry David Thoreau

FORT Fogey
    Quote Originally Posted by Masai & Pygmie View Post
    Risky moves but I agree. If Terry and Aras make F2 (still a long way to go) he really hasn't pissed off any of the jury to date, including Courtney. Even Shane knows that Aras has his back...Aras can let the other Casaya take the madman out. I think Terry sees Aras more than just a physical threat - he know everyone likes him as well.
    Not only is it about whether people like Aras or not, but given that he was the only Casaya willing to go head to head with Terry in an IC rather than have food, Casaya (and possibly LaMina) members of the jury have to respect that he didn't lay down and hand the IC to Terry. As for Sally and Austin, they may vote for Terry, or they may see that, if it comes down to Aras and Terry, Aras was the least likely person to make it to F2 without having been saved by IC victories once or twice along the way.

I'm liking Aras' chances at this point.

Is it just ,or when Aras and Cirie were on the yacht last night, was Aras totally channeling Jimmy Neutron? The wind was making his hair stick up in a very funny way

Snoozin' on the beach
    I can't stand him. Aras desperatly wants people to see him as mature but it comes off as "I'm better than you, above that" phony crap. Terry was whining when he lost the challenge and making excuses-just like Aras did the last challenge when he didn't get to see mommy. Aras was upset he lost and gave "she's my rock, show some understanding and sympathy". He did a better job of disguising his whining than Terry did but it was still whining no matter how he tries to side steps it. He has alot of growing up to do.

Well, according to Terry, Aras is "only 24" and does, indeed, have a lot of growing up to do. Wonder what Terry's excuse is, then? Shouldn't he be above all that, at the ripe old age of 46?

I'm liking Aras much more now than I did earlier in the game. I'd still love to see Cirie win the whole thing, but if that's not going to happen, I'd be happy with an Aras win. Hope the two back-to-back wins he's racked up will give him the push he needs to win the one that really counts, the F3.

Snoozin' on the beach
    What was Aras' comment when Casaya formed? "I'm the youngest one here but I feel I am the most mature one on the tribe".

It's ridiculous that he has a hissy fit when Terry makes an insensitive remark but it was completly fine for him to make insensitive remarks to Cirie and Melinda. The same goes for losing the reward. Terry's being a sore loser and whining when he didn't win-the exact same thing Aras did when he didn't win the previous reward. He's got one standard for himself and one for everyone else. I'm not defending Terry, he acted like an ass but Aras has been an equal ass and passes it off as something else. Why did he even stick his nose in the Terry/Cirie fight? She didn't need him to defend her, she was doing a fine job of it all by herself. He wanted to needle Terry and antagonize him. Fine by me if he wants to act that way, but then hides behind phony reasons so that it's ok for him to do it and it doesn't look like he stooped to that level. Looks like Courtney was not the only poser out there

Signed, Sealed, Delivered prhoshay's Avatar
    Does anyone else see the resemblance between Aras and the actor that played Nate on Six Feet Under (Peter Krause)?
    "...each affects the other, and the other affects the next, and the world is full of stories, but the stories are all one." - Mitch Albom, one helluva writer

When you throw a rock into a pack of dogs, you know which one you hit by the one that yelps!

FORT Fogey
    Aras was so quiet and subdued during the reunion show, I hardly recognized him. He seems to have really been changed by the experience. But he's still a very handsome boy and I'm so glad he won!!

Yippee!! Finally, my favorite to win actually won!!

I'm glad Aras won. I would liked to have seen Terry come in second though. Terry is the best competitor in Survivor history he deserved at least second place for going against such overwhelming odds. I do think Aras deserved to win he was the only person that came close or even tried to compete with Terry.

FORT Fogey
    Quote Originally Posted by Oceansands View Post
    I'm glad Aras won. I would liked to have seen Terry come in second though. Terry is the best competitor in Survivor history he deserved at least second place for going against such overwhelming odds. I do think Aras deserved to win he was the only person that came close or even tried to compete with Terry.
    I would have been happy if Terry had been booted 2nd or 3rd. Overall. I couldn't stand him and I'm so glad Aras can say he won over Terry!!

+ Reply to Thread