+ Reply to Thread
Page 10 of 16 FirstFirst 12345678910111213141516 LastLast

Thread: Aras : Exile Island

FORT Fogey
    I'm still liking Aras a lot. He's is my favorite this season, by far. I liked Austin and I find Shane amusing, but I'm hoping Aras makes it all the way...

Aras may be too blunt, but I like that fact that he's pretty up front, even with people he doesn't agree with. May not make him many friends on the jury, but you gotta give him credit for honesty, I think.

FORT Regular
    I can't see Shane or Aras in the final 4 now. I think Danielle, Courtney, Bruce and Cirie might have an alliance as they are the weakest 4 on their tribe. I think the best chance for Aras and Shane to make it into the final 4 has now past. Now, they will probably be 5 and 6 or sooner if Terry wins another challenge.

Aras and Shane should have aligned with Sally and Terry and then take their chances in the final 4. Terry would give the idol to Sally (knowing from insider info that the other team would vote for her). Aras, Shane, Sally and Terry woud vote for someone like Danielle. Meanwhile, the other 4 would vote for Sally. Since Sally has the immunity idol, Danielle is voted off and now it would be 4-3 for Aras, Shane, Terry, and Sally.

Since this didn't happen, I expect the final 4 to be Danielle, Courtney, Bruce, and Cirie unless Terry keeps winning immunity.

FORT Fogey
    Quote Originally Posted by samw View Post
    I can't see Shane or Aras in the final 4 now. I think Danielle, Courtney, Bruce and Cirie might have an alliance as they are the weakest 4 on their tribe. I think the best chance for Aras and Shane to make it into the final 4 has now past. Now, they will probably be 5 and 6 or sooner if Terry wins another challenge.

Aras and Shane should have aligned with Sally and Terry and then take their chances in the final 4. Terry would give the idol to Sally (knowing from insider info that the other team would vote for her). Aras, Shane, Sally and Terry woud vote for someone like Danielle. Meanwhile, the other 4 would vote for Sally. Since Sally has the immunity idol, Danielle is voted off and now it would be 4-3 for Aras, Shane, Terry, and Sally.

Since this didn't happen, I expect the final 4 to be Danielle, Courtney, Bruce, and Cirie unless Terry keeps winning immunity.
    But what's odd is that, as far as we know, Aras is the only one Terry and his group didn't approach about joining their alliance. Terry is too afraid of Aras to want him as part of his alliance, which is stupid cuz Terry should have figured if he made it to the F2 against any of the Casaya, he had a good chance to win it all.

I'm still hoping Aras makes it to the F2, although it's looking doubtful at this point. He just seems like a genuinely nice guy, even when he's being so blunt with people, it's all been in terms of the game and he's not been personally mean to anyone, as far as I can see.

Caged Mah Jongg Solitaire Champion Maveno's Avatar
    I kinda felt bad for him when they all ditched the challenge and left the duty to Aras to win it for their tribe. That's a real "telling" occurence for him.. I mean, hmmmm.. wonder where I am on the pecking order?!
    Can't be that great and I wonder if he's realizing that.
    Sure, he knows that Terry would like to see him gone..but, has he really thought about where he stands with his alliance peeps?
    All things beautiful do not have to be full of color to be noticed; in
    life that which is unnoticed has the most power.

Forever in the Gilles & Chmerkovskiy Camp
    I've seen some comments regarding the IC last night and that got me thinking as well. I don't blame the other Casayans for sitting out (hey, if they have the numbers, why not?) but I also give Aras credit for participating. When it comes to a do you want to eat or compete I figured he'd be the first one to jump at the chance for food. That alone makes me wish Courtney had been the one to go last night just to set the rest of Casaya down a notch. I went from completely despising him this season to making him my #1 fave (I don't know if that's saying much considering the rest of the cast). He's also the one I'm hoping to see win it all in the end. Him or Cirie. The rest I could care less about.

FORT Fogey
    So how do we know this is Dr. Tom's grandson?

And how can you not love a relative of MacDonald Carey's? That man was everyone's ideal grandfather!

Snoozin' on the beach
    I didn't like him for the longest time. The attitude, arrogance, snot nose behavior etc. Having his neck on the line a few times knocked him down a few pegs and changed the attitude for the better.

He seems to be the only Casaya that has a brain. Everyone else is so hell bent on getting that idol away from Terry, they are not doing what's in their best interest. He's the only one looking ahead. Joining forces with Terry (until he can safely get rid of him) is the smartest move he could make right now.

Now with Sally gone, he's my second pick right behind Terry to win. I'd rather see them burn the money than give it to any of the other 4. I'm not including Bruce in this, he never had a prayer

Snoozin' on the beach
    Why aren't these idiots directly targeting Aras instead of hoping he gets sent packing by the idol? He can't be second highest vote getter now if Terry is the only one willing to vote for him. How unbelievably stupid would they be to keep the next biggest threat around simply to beat out the biggest threat for immunity? Take out the threats. Move on to the next biggest if you can't take out Terry. It's going to be too late if they don't smarten up, fast.

Catch 22: They want him gone but as long as Terry wins immunity, they don't vote Aras-keep him around-he's the only one that can beat Terry out of winning immunity. In a way, having the idol around is protecting Aras. Will Aras realize this and use it to his advantage. The rest of them are complete boobs that deserve to lose if they keep Aras around to get Terry.
    Last edited by Shady64; 04-20-2006 at 05:48 PM.

The women had their chance to band together and boot Aras (or Shane) at one point...why they changed their minds, I don't know. They're screwing themselves out of a chance to win by leaving these strong players in the game. Of course, this isn't the brightest group of women ever to be on the show.
    Time you enjoy wasting was not wasted - John Lennon

Snoozin' on the beach
    They are too focused on the idol to see anything else. If you removed Terry (and his immuntiy necklace) from the equation, what's the next strategic step to do? Stop worrying about the idol and do it! They all think they need Aras (not just the women).Why they are not seeing what's right infront of their faces is beyond me. They say they want him gone but they haven't voted for him. 2 different ways to play it.
    Last edited by Shady64; 04-20-2006 at 06:17 PM.

+ Reply to Thread