+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Episode 2 Description

Episode 2 Description

From the CBS press release, issued this morning:

ONE TRIBE DISCOVERS HIDDEN FOOD – BUT WHOSE IS IT?
    ON "SURVIVOR: THE AMAZON," THURSDAY, FEB. 20

"Storms" – The discovery of hidden food threatens to send one tribe over the edge on SURVIVOR: THE AMAZON, Thursday, Feb. 20 (8:00-9:00 PM, ET/PT) on the CBS Television Network.

The discovery of a 'mystery' granola bar leads to a tense guessing game – who snuck in the food and, even worse, didn’t share this information with the rest of the tribe? As accusations swirl, the atmosphere around camp becomes so thick that they can almost cut it with their machetes. Additionally, with the temperature of the gender war rising, the men's tribe stays high and dry during a tropical downpour while the women are soaked and miserable. The battle of the sexes hits a fevered pitch when both tribes struggle during a crucial Immunity Challenge.

And the second person is voted out of the tribe.

Cool.. missed this before.

If you snuck in food.. why the hell would you throw out the wrapper where it could be found?
    If you go through a lot of hammers each month, I don't think it necessarily means you're a hard worker.
    It may just mean that you have a lot to learn about proper hammer maintenance.

FORT Newbie
    er.... that thing is a granola?? in the preview jeff mention 'something' that would split the tribe. i thought its something controversial (pills?) but why would they fight over something so heavenly when your yearning so much for food?? just shut up and share. girls.......

Jeez, I don't think CBS want anything Survivor related to be a surprise this year do they?

The speculation about what was in the container is over now then.
    "That's Numberwang!"

Actually, I thought they were supposed to be searched for food and any other unacceptable items.
    "That's Numberwang!"

nameJack, I think they're fighting because only the wrapper was found. Someone had one, and ate it, and left the wrapper for everyone to find. And now they don't know who.

could it have been a member of the film crew and the babes are jumping to conclusions? thats my feeling
    Life should NOT be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in an attractive and well preserved body, but rather to skid in sideways, chocolate in one hand, martini in the other, body thoroughly used up, totally worn out and screaming "WOO HOO what a ride!" -- Steve Parker

Help feed a dog or cat http://www.theanimalrescuesite.com/c...s/CTDSites.woa

oh this looks like it is going to be a good one. I can't wait for next week!
    "There are only two ways to live your life. One is as though nothing is a miracle. The other is as though everything is a miracle."

Where did whoever it was even get the granola bar from in the first place?
    "That's Numberwang!"

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast