+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Episode 2 Description

Patient Observer
    Grocery store.

Lander

I think Ili might be on to something. Pretty stupid though (the crewman, not ili )

If it is a crewman’s, and s/he left it there then didn't speak up and it causes this huge "thing", isn't that interference?
    "Rice is great when you're hungry and want 2,000 of something' -- Mitch Hedberg

Maybe the crewman left it there on purpose in an attempt to stir something up among the women...?

Don't they subject everyone to a full cavity search prior to dumping them off in the wild?

BTW, I hate the one-word titles. They really make it difficult to come up with an adequate precap title. Grrr....
    When you're ten years old and a car drives by and splashes a puddle of water all over you, it's hard to decide if you should go to school like that or try to go home and change and probably be late. So while he was trying to decide, I drove by and splashed him again. - Jack Handey

Read Paulie's Precaps for Survivor:Vanuatu: 1-2-3-4-5

Im so curious as to whats going to happen. It made it sound more dramatic then just food in the previews. but yea, those poor girls look misrable in the rain. I hope they can pull together and at least build a sutible "home"

Originally posted by fluff
    Actually, I thought they were supposed to be searched for food and any other unacceptable items.
    I thought so too. I thought you could be kicked off for that. And I don't mean by TC, I mean by the producers.
    Artificial intelligence is no match for natural stupidity.

That's what I was always lead to believe.
    I really can't imagine that they would have been given granola bars in the camp supplies, that seems rather generous of the producers.
    "That's Numberwang!"

Originally posted by Paulie
    BTW, I hate the one-word titles. They really make it difficult to come up with an adequate precap title. Grrr....
    No kidding.

Storms... swarms? corns? what are you supposed to do with that?

I think they should have gone with something like the "Little Granola Bar Who Could"
    "George Oscar Bluth II, aka GOB, featured magician in the best selling videotape, "Girls With Low Self Esteem" invites you to enter his world.
    -- Arrested Development, Season III

Incorrigible by Nature
    Ok, this whole "granola bar thing" doen't make sense to me.

First scenario - there was one (or more) granola bars in the supply box. Doesn't sound right, but I'll go with it. So, somebody ate it (or the last one) without sharing and left the wrapper there? I'm sure if one of the gals bagged the granola bar she would have snuck off among the trees (and spiders, ick!) to eat it and then bury the evidence.

Secondo scenario - No granola bars in the supply box, but someone snuck one in with them. How, I don't know, inside her bra? Oh yes! Inside her panties! THAT'S why Jenna was so adamant about washing her skivvies - misdirection! Even so, if someone snuck the granola bar in, she'd have enough sense to sneak off and bury the evidence.

Third scenario (and this is the only one that makes any sense to me) is that someone - whether a camera person or even a tribemember deliberately put the granola wrapper in the supply box to stir up strife. If their camps weren't so far apart, this would be a good trick for the women to play on the men - can you IMAGINE the ruckus in the men's tribe if the women had been able to plant such incriminating evidence?

What am I missing here?

: : : :

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12