+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Final tribal & final votes

I love TIVO

Final tribal & final votes

Anyone know what happens when final tribal council is over, after Jeff leaves? It has always seemed so odd that they're playing this game, everyone votes, then Jeff leaves and everyone is still sitting there. Suddenly it's game over, time to go home.

Also, looking for who voted for Danni vs. Steph in the final. I'm thinking it was 6-1 with Rafe's vote being the only one for Steph but not sure. Anyone know?

FORT Fan
    Quote Originally Posted by lovethisshow View Post
    Also, looking for who voted for Danni vs. Steph in the final. I'm thinking it was 6-1 with Rafe's vote being the only one for Steph but not sure. Anyone know?
    It was definately 6-1, if there were any more votes for Steph they would've been shown for drama.

Forever in the Gilles & Chmerkovskiy Camp
    Just a guess, but I think they do what they did in the first Survivor after they read the votes there. They have a wrap party, probably do interviews (I'm not sure if Steph or Danni record final words) and then get ready to come home.

Quote Originally Posted by karalott View Post
    Just a guess, but I think they do what they did in the first Survivor after they read the votes there.
    They don't read the votes there. The Survivors can only guess at what the final results are they don't know.

I'd guess it's just like what happes after you get voted off. You walk off and you're in the "real world" again.

Once Jeff is gone they tell everyone good job. Now go wash the stink off Steph and Danni. And for pete's sake, eat something Danni!

Quote Originally Posted by Stump View Post
    They don't read the votes there. The Survivors can only guess at what the final results are they don't know.
    karalott was referring to season one where the votes WERE read there on location.
    Never let the things you want make you forget about the things you have.

Only season I didn't see was Survivor 1. Did they have a reunion show?

LG.
    they did have a season one reunion show, with Bryant Gumbal (sp?) as the host. The jury and final 2 all knew at that point who one, but were under contract not to reveal it until after the finale.
    Help fight cystic fibrosis or just learn more about it at the cystic fibrosis foundation website, www.cff.org and help give my little guy a better future.

We had a blast during Season One with a whole bunch of friends on our street. We all would get together to watch the show and held a big party for the finale. Rudy was one of our favourites.
    home at last

So, we dont get to know what the final vote actually was?
    Support the FORT - Go Green

Forever in the Gilles & Chmerkovskiy Camp
    Quote Originally Posted by LG. View Post
    they did have a season one reunion show, with Bryant Gumbal (sp?) as the host. The jury and final 2 all knew at that point who one, but were under contract not to reveal it until after the finale.
    Interesting tidbit I read way back when is that they added the reunion show only after they realized how popular Survivor was going to be. Between Bryant and Jeff I don't know who I like more. I like Jeff hosting because he was there, knows what happened, no one can get around his questions, and they seem to feel more at ease (and he gets more laughs than Gumbal ever did). But Bryant at least spent more time talking with everyone vs. talking to just a select few (and Jeff did acknowledge he'll only talk to who made a splash that season).

So, we dont get to know what the final vote actually was?
    The website should have all of the results up soon (they weren't there when I checked awhile ago). I'm still betting it was 6-1, because they've always shown (in the finale, anyway) if someone got more than 1 vote.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast