+ Reply to Thread

Thread: possible spoiler, but I just heard this on the internet!!!

just above the horizon, but below the ozone

possible spoiler, but I just heard this on the internet!!!

I was listening to a radio station out of atlanta, www.99x.com ( they still braodcast on the net, thank goodness) Jeff was on this morning and seems a contestant lost a toe to the pirrannas. Any one else hear about this?

I'm sure it didn't happen. We'd definitely have heard about it from Burnett's crew, because it would be the ultimate proof that Survivor is "dangerous".

Actually, I heard the same thing about the toe, but I heard it was one of the crew members and not the actual contestants. Don't know if it is really true, but I read it somewhere (wish I could remember where)
    MSG brings out the flavor...worth the headache...

Incorrigible by Nature
    All I can say is EEWWWWWWWW! I don't even want to know WHICH toe! And, if it DID happen, they'd probably keep it a secret like they did that one guy that fell into the fire - I wasn't watching Survivor at the time, but even I heard about that!

just above the horizon, but below the ozone
    it may not have been a contestant. the part I heard was the end of the show and the DJs were talking about who they had on and what they talked about and you know DJs, they can hardly keep a story straight. so it may have been a crewman

I seem to recall Jeff saying during the intro of the show that one of the crew had a run-in with a pirahna. I could be wrong though, but I just can't believe anyone lost a toe.

Ugh, what a thought.
    "That's Numberwang!"

eny
    FORT Fogey
    Wow! I think it would have leaked if it were a cast member. Perhaps the crew member got a good chunk taken out, and they took the rest of the toe to avoid infection.
    I used to have piranhas in a fish tank. They were feisty but not dangerous . I imagine if they were 100x the size of the ones I had , they could take a fair chunk out of you.

+ Reply to Thread