+ Reply to Thread
Page 25 of 32 FirstFirst ... 151617181920212223242526272829303132 LastLast

Thread: 12/8 Show Discussion **SPOILERS**

I just finished watching and only have one thing to say. I've got nothing against men wearing pink but that shirt was not working for Bobby Jon!
    Getting lost will help you find yourself.

Quote Originally Posted by Shady64 View Post
    They wouldn't be giving an advantage to each other by getting rid of Cindy, just eliminating a disadvantage to themselves.

Damn if you do and damned if you don't for this reward
    Shady, she needed to broker a deal with them right on the spot before giving them the cars. Sure they could have broken their promises to not vote her off but chances are they would have felt obligated to keep her around for this TC. What credibility would any of the other 4 have if they reneged on such a lucrative and lopsided deal in their favor?

Things would have been tricky when it came down to the F2 but if Cindy won another immunity challenge she would make the decision and be virtually guaranteed a win.

I thought it was pretty sad that Cindy and Stephenie have such pathetic lives that they would risk a really good shot at $1 million for a car that probably cost thousands of dollars in taxes anyway. You're not going to get anywhere in life thinking so small. I bought my first little sportscar when I was 19 and working as a cashier. I can't imagine being such a loser that a gameshow win is my only opportunity to own a car.

FORT Regular
    Well, one thing's for sure, Steph, Rafe and Lydia's only chance is to get rid of Danni next week, because otherwise they don't have a shot after totally backstabbing their own alliance. Stephenie especially was totally stupid when she betrayed Judd last week, because he would have voted right down the line with her and definitely would have taken her to the final 2 with him.

FORT Fogey
    I am seriously beginning to think Steph relishes in dishing out pain to others. She knew Judd liked her and had no problem sharing rewards with him and than turning on him when quite frankly he was her best shot in F2 partners. She turned on Cindy after she shared her reward with her, and why her vote was not needed. She turned on Jamie, etc. I think the only reason she is not so gung ho totally against Danni is because she is not sure yet how to rub her or get to her. She seems to sucker people in and than smack them when she has them on her hook. I wonder if she has many true friends IRL because I think she seems really awful.

Glad to see Cindy gone. Yeah!

I'm with Rafe and Danni, I would have given the car away.

Quote Originally Posted by Stump View Post
    Glad to see Cindy gone. Yeah!

I'm with Rafe and Danni, I would have given the car away.
    It's not clear whether or not Danni actually believed that, or if she was using it as a way to work up the others against Cindy. We saw enough of Rafe and Stephanie's private interview reactions to realize what their positions really were, but we didn't get to see "private" reactions from Danni OR Lydia. Everything we saw from these two on this subject was said in front of others.

"You don't rehearse Mr. T, you just turn him loose."
    -----Sylvester Stallone, on Mr. T-----

Quote Originally Posted by JBJFAN View Post
    Well, one thing's for sure, Steph, Rafe and Lydia's only chance is to get rid of Danni next week, because otherwise they don't have a shot after totally backstabbing their own alliance. Stephenie especially was totally stupid when she betrayed Judd last week, because he would have voted right down the line with her and definitely would have taken her to the final 2 with him.
    In Steph's defense Judd said in a recent intervew that he was planning on taking Steph all the way to the final 2 since the beginning. I sort of interpret that as him making use of her to get to the final 2 as he's pretty confident about getting most of the jury's votes since Steph's already had her shot at the million. I don't really blame her for turning on him since Judd is a such a scumbag anyway.

well even though lydia/steph are in the final 4 i was glad to see cindy go

she never impressed me

i would like to see rafe/danni final 2, i think they both deserve it the most

but i have a feeling steph is gonna make final 2 hopefully not up against lydia, and i doubt that will happen, steph doesnt seem to believe weak people should make it to the end, hopefully lydia will go next or in the final 3

Why does everyone love Dani? I think she is the worst player this season. Seriously shes only there by luck and shes totally boring. Hope shes doesnt win.

Steph and Rafe for the final 2 and most likely the best jury ever ^_^!!!

Snoozin' on the beach
    I was ridiculous for Rafe to get so bent out of shape about Cindy not giving up the car. Just because he would do it, why expect everyone else to feel the same? I'm glad that it saved Danni but Rafe made an enemy with Cindy. I'm not so sure she wouldn't vote for Steph in F2, I didn't think so when her torch was snuffed. Steph did relay the talk Rafe was doing about getting her off, she has that in her favor but she still voted to boot Cindy after all. If Danni gets to F2 and doesn't take Rafe, he's gonna be upset and vice versa.

Will anyone on the jury make the connection that Steph is viewed as the leader and getting people booted. If those under her are voting people off without her say so, why would SHE still be there then? This is getting confusing with everything they are throwing at us

+ Reply to Thread