+ Reply to Thread
Page 24 of 32 FirstFirst ... 14151617181920212223242526272829303132 LastLast

Thread: 12/8 Show Discussion **SPOILERS**

Snoozin' on the beach
    Ok I got what your saying now. I was thinking of how it is, not how they think it is

FORT Fogey
    Why would it be stupid? They'd turned on her BEFORE this anyway. And at this stage of the game everyone picks and pulls for ANY possible way to discredit ANY other player. Any person who is an easy boot puts you further away from leaving yourself.
    Rafe and Danni are the biggest threats when it comes to a jury vote. They both should know that. Their only problem at this point is the more boots they control, the less of an advantage they have.

Why do they never discuss voting Lydia out? It's like she doesn't exist or something.
    Which one was Lydia?

Nah, only til F3. Danni has no incentive to take Rafe to F2. Strategically it makes no sense for her.
    I haven't understood the strategy they're using in about three weeks.

FORT Newbie
    yeah i agree, i dont understand the judd or cindy boots. i forget who got booted before them..oh gary, that one made sense.

signed, sealed, delivered maude~flanders's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by britty05 View Post
    Judd thought it was funny. He gave it a thumb's up.
    Is that what Judd was laughing and happy about? I was worried because it looked like he was happy that Cindy got voted out, which would mean that he thought she voted for him to leave last week instead of Steph. I really don't want him to vote for Steph to win if she happens to (God forbid) make it to the final two.

If it was me I would be thinking big picture and given everyone else the cars. Yes, that doesn't garantee I would win the million but even if it means one vote that vote (Rafe's) can make the difference of me staying until the final 4 and gives me some good will among the jury. Its big picture vs instant gratification.

With gas as high as it went I don't think Cindy was that happy with her prize.

Lydia who gives her 17 yr old son a brand new $30,000 plus car. Heck no. I would keep it and give my kid the junker. That way when he has his first accident its on a 10 yr old Buick and not a brand new car. Duh!

FORT Newbie
    Another award winner who takes Stephenie on the award only to have Steph backstab at tribal council. See Judd, Now Cindy.

Diva wins er first challange WOW, exactly how long did her take to achieve that in 2 seasons of Survivor. Hell even a blind rat will find the cheese given enough chances.

Karma should be spelled "Carma" for this show.
    Last edited by Kennedy; 12-09-2005 at 12:17 AM.

FORT Fanatic
    I think under the right circumstances, giving up the car and letting the others get one might be a smart play. That might have made a difference in this TC, and one right break at the right time could do wonders. But the way people have been turning on the others, Cindy probably figured better get something now while I can. Talk about trends; every time someone takes Steph on a reward, she turns around and stabs them at TC. I just don't see any way she would win, if she were final 2. I'm hoping, because if you count Lydia out that leaves Rafe or Danni winning.I'd really like to see Danni win, however Rafe has done well enough to deserve to win.Steph once again shows her selfishness in the car debate. She could have scored points with Rafe by just agreeing with him, assuming he'd believe her.Cindy suprised me, I thought she was a little smarter than that. Take the car, fine, but don't think it doen't hurt you some in the eyes of the others.

I have to say that I'm pretty happy with the final four (although I would really rather have seen someone like Amy or Brandon instead of Stephenie).

We have two exceedingly likable (I think) and strong contenders, a third strong woman who has taken on a leadership role and done her fair share of backstabbing (not to mention griping and generally treating others as below her based on what the editors have shown us), and one complete underdog who's been under the radar. It's a nice mix. I think either Rafe or Danni will make final two and win it all! That would be amazing either way! I'd rather not see a Steph-Lydia final 2, but there could have been worse outcomes this season (Steph-Judd, Judd-Jamie).
    And I sing sometimes like my life is at stake because you're only as loud as the noises you make.

Snoozin' on the beach
    I think giving up the car would have been just as bad. Sure the other 4 would be thrilled to get a car...until they started to realize that Cindy's kindness gives her an advantage over every one of them. How long would it take them to figure "Cindy just gave a car to all of us, if I end up in the F2 with her, she will already have the votes of the other 3 boots that got a car, she'll only need one more to win the money". It would be easy to convince the others to boot her because all 4 of them are in the same boat. They wouldn't be giving an advantage to each other by getting rid of Cindy, just eliminating a disadvantage to themselves.

Damn if you do and damned if you don't for this reward

+ Reply to Thread