+ Reply to Thread
Page 13 of 32 FirstFirst ... 34567891011121314151617181920212223 ... LastLast

Thread: 12/8 Show Discussion **SPOILERS**

Snoozin' on the beach
    Cindy (and Steph) thinks Steph is running things and deciding boot orders. Little does she know that's far from the truth. Hopefully she finds out otherwise this TC

Quote Originally Posted by my3boyz View Post
    Well, winning a car was great for me. I won a car. I paid $900 state taxes. Then like a month later my husband got a big bonus and the IRS took 25% off the top. Anyway, then the IRS ended up owing us money so then they took the federal taxes out of the money that I would been given back. I still ended up with $400 refund! Sure I was out of some money that I would have been refunded BUT I paid A LOT less than the car was worth ($18,500). So Cindy will still make out. She will get paid for the show and she can pay the taxes out of that. Still cheaper than buying the SUV...
    Dang not where I live. You pay state/federal taxes on it, then still have to claim the original price of car on your income tax. One of my employees won one and it ended up costing her big time.
    There's no place like home!

Forever in the Gilles & Chmerkovskiy Camp
    So it looks like the typical decoy plot. Steph tries to assure Cindy she's safe and that they'll target Danni and try to get Rafe in on the plot.

The archeologist is totally wasted on these two dim bulbs. Steph wanting to know if the Mayan ate the corn all the time...
    "Feel the sky blanket you/ With gems and rhinestones/ See the path cut by the moon/ For you to walk on" - EV

I will be absolutely shocked if Cindy is not voted out tonight.
    There's no place like home!

Wow, Cindi doesn't know when to shut up, does she?
    "Luminous beings are we, not this crude matter."- Yoda

"I'll just see where Providence takes me and try to look like I got there confidently." - Craig Ferguson

FORT Fanatic
    Doesn't look like Steph or Cindy brought any food back.

FORT Fogey
    Cindy... stop talking about the car.

GM is so loving her talk about that car.

Quote Originally Posted by user name View Post
    If anything, this does at least make Cindy a better F2 partner.
    Maybe. But at this point they have to balance the idea of bringing a "damaged" final two partner against safely getting to that point.

Lydia, I think, continues to be the ideal F2 partner, but I don't think any of them see it. Lydia, it can be so easily argued, did nothing (except cook) for the tribe or to be where she is in the game. That works great as a F2 argument about why she shouldn't be given the prize.

I suppose someone like Rafe might think he'd win against Danni in the F2, because he might think his alliance might STILL favor him, even if he backstabbed them. But Lydia could be his puppet girl too.

If Danni really IS the target, maybe she wins immunity? Then again, Steph might actually have been lying to her, like I said.

Lydia, once more, seems to be bitching out of one side of her mouth and kissing up with the other ("you have a nice new smelling caaaaaar...")

"You don't rehearse Mr. T, you just turn him loose."
    -----Sylvester Stallone, on Mr. T-----

+ Reply to Thread