+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 10 FirstFirst 12345678910 LastLast

Thread: Week 1 Post-Show Discussion

I think a lot of the female contestants have said they used contraceptive pills to manage their period while they're away.

The idea that anyone woman, who should know about personal hygiene, would throw a tampon in there is gross.
    "That's Numberwang!"

Was it really a tampon? I couldn't tell what it was. If it was then that is just nasty. Burry that shit in the ground somewhere don't go throwing it in with your suplies. I shudder at the thought. What would be ones thought process to do such a thing?
    "There are only two ways to live your life. One is as though nothing is a miracle. The other is as though everything is a miracle."

I got the feeling that the guys were much like junior high summer campers--trying to figure out how to sneak over to the girls side of the lake on a panty raid.

I like Christy, and felt bad about her not being able to read lips around the fire, and the lack of consideration she was given.

Hello...this is survivor...in the Amazon...do we have to wash buffs and panties after the first day..before you get shelter? :roll
    Glad I'm not in the Amazon!

Great show. Shawna, Dave & Heidi came across as really likeable. Jenna seemed to whine a lot. Roger & Butch's authority thing is gonna get old really quick. Rob seems like he'll be fun to watch, whether you like him or not. Were Deena & Jeanne even on the show? Matthew seemed like as much of a jerk as I expected. Alex's sideburns annoyed me, they're like reddish & his hair is black.

JR.
    Wow that IC choke was Ghandia-esque, truly pathetic.

Ryan was a total tool, I'm glad he's gone.

It looks like it's going to be a pretty good season, I wish there was 90 minutes every week.

Here's a vidcap of that mystery item in the ladies camp. I still have no clue what it is.
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Last edited by jodaar; 02-13-2003 at 11:53 PM.

It kind of looks like an empty candy wrapper. Maybe someone ate something they didn't share. Reminiscent of the beef jerky drama only this time with evidence? Or Clarence and the beans?
    MSG brings out the flavor...worth the headache...

Originally posted by TheGreenHornet
    I couldn't help but to feel bad Christy and not because she is deaf but because she is in an impossible position. The women seem to be isolating her and the communication barior is going to likely lead to an early exit. It is to bad to because her ability to read lips could have been an incredible asset.
    I totally agree with you, Green Hornet. The other women were very inconsiderate when they left Christy behind by herself without even telling her where they were going. That was so freakin' rude.

One of the girls (can't remember who) said being in an all-girl camp has got to be one of the worst nightmares, and I agree. Some of them were just standing around, other washing their clothes, they were only able to get 4 logs for the fire. They all had to be in groups to do something. This isn't the bathroom ladies! It was pretty pathetic.

I'm still glad that the girls beat the guys in the immunity challenge. They were way too cocky, and they needed this blow to their ego.

Originally posted by jodaar
    Here's a vidcap of that mystery item in the ladies camp. I still have no clue what it is.
    I enlarged it a little, and it looks like a power bar wrapper.

Surely no one would be stupid enough to throw the evidence into their supply barrel?!

Incorrigible by Nature
    Well, I liked Christy. She did well during the immunity challenge and was slapping hands with the other gals when they got past the balance beam, so I figure that she's fitting in better. She also seems to be working on important things. Unlike Jenna who had to wash her skivvies because she might get bugs in them.

Jenna annoyed me the most - she struck me as a total waste of oxygen.

Rob also annoyed me, but I bet he stays around for a while. He seems to be a sneaky sonofagun - which might be entertaining if I can stand his chavinistic comments.

Roger is kinda bossy, but he also seems to know what he's doing.

+ Reply to Thread