+ Reply to Thread
Page 13 of 14 FirstFirst ... 34567891011121314 LastLast

Thread: 11/24 Show Discussion **Spoilers**

Quote Originally Posted by Shady64 View Post
    How many individual immunities has she won so far? How close has she come to "squeaking it out"? Cindy was right up there with Rafe to win the last immunity and gary was seconds behind Rafe tonight. Palua doesn't even enter into it, she was so far back in the pack during the individual immunities. Unless they both dropped dead of a heart attack on the spot, she wasn't winning.

Some may be scared of her (I have no idea why, because she sucks in challenges) but her track record for Immunity wins is nil, for coming close is nil and that's in 2 seasons. It's alot more pathetic when the geeky guy has won three in 1 season and she hasn't won any or come close in 2 seasons.

By the way, my reply was to another FORTNer, not a contestant on the show. If her fellow tribemates are dumb enough to think she is a threat, that's their own stupidity. Doesn't mean it's true.

'nuff said
    Come to think of it, during that 4 vs 4 mud challenge, it was Rafe's team that was ahead until Lydia lost it for them. Rafe and Jamie had a a good lead against Judd and Gary. Steph and Danni could not even catch up with Cindy and Lydia until Lydia got caught in that mud. Rafe's team fell behind but he and Jamie managed to overtake Judd and Gary until Lydia got stuck again.

My hopes for an all girl final three (Stephenie, Danni and Cindy) are still alive for at least one more week. My order goes like this. Lydia, Judd, Rafe and voila! There you go. I don't know. Maybe I didn't wake up this morning and I am still dreaming......

Quote Originally Posted by petertracy View Post
    Gary voted for Cindy again. I figured when he voted for her the first time it was a throwaway vote. Also they smashed each others jugs of corn. Did I miss something that went on between them?
    The editors didn't focus on this but before tribal council when Gary was in full scheme mode he threw out that he knew Cindy didn't like him so he wasn't going to waste his energy trying to win her over.

Quote Originally Posted by LadyCoetzer View Post
    Wonder if Rafe and Cindy have something going on....something that we finally caught a glimpse of tonight? That waterfall jaunt was somewhat revelatory, methinks.

I hope you don't mean romantically!? Rafe is a gay man through and through. Very in touch with his feminine side and very shocked that "a Gay Mormon" (his words) turned out to be so athletic. I just love it! He's my hope for the win, with Cindy at his side.

FORT Regular
    Quote Originally Posted by GrumpyGills View Post
    I hope you don't mean romantically!? Rafe is a gay man through and through. Very in touch with his feminine side and very shocked that "a Gay Mormon" (his words) turned out to be so athletic. I just love it! He's my hope for the win, with Cindy at his side.

No, Grumpy Gills. I was talking solely in a strategic sense. I am ecstatically aware that Rafe plays on my team, and that the only heat was coming from the thermal hotspring while they frolicked.

He's also my hope to win...mightily jealous of Cindy for the near-naked frolicking with Rafe, though. Loving the homo-licious, man-kissing Mormon!

When it comes to Rafe, I say, "Please, sir, can I have some more?"

LC

Quote Originally Posted by GrumpyGills View Post
    The editors didn't focus on this but before tribal council when Gary was in full scheme mode he threw out that he knew Cindy didn't like him so he wasn't going to waste his energy trying to win her over.
    I noticed that we didn't see even a moment of Day 29. I'm wondering if something happened between Gary and Cindy then. In the strategy conversation between Danni and Gary on Day 30 before the immunity challenge, Danni indicated she wanted Judd or Cindy out next. I wonder if we'll get an idea of what happened in Gary's interviews.

I think Cindy's airtime is sadly lacking. I sense she's got some real bite but is being passed over for more obvious drama. Hopefully more of Cindy will be revealed as the show progresses. That Rafe likes her says a lot about her character IMO. Has anyone noticed if Rafe has ever lied or done anything duplicitous?

everything under the sun lopevian's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by march View Post
    No they were laughing about Gary comment about Stephanie.
    Neither Jamie or Bobby Jon is Stephanie's biggest fan and I am sure she realized last night that she cannot count on their votes if she makes it to final 2.
    Right, along with laughing with Judd. My point was that if Judd makes final two, Gary's outing of him regarding the idol's whereabouts won't matter to them, specifically..their votes.
    "...Mr. Bluebird on my shoulder..."

Quote Originally Posted by tickerrose View Post
    My hopes for an all girl final three (Stephenie, Danni and Cindy) are still alive for at least one more week. My order goes like this. Lydia, Judd, Rafe and voila! There you go. I don't know. Maybe I didn't wake up this morning and I am still dreaming......
    I realize that a lot of people don't care for Stephenie, but I have to say I love that Danni, Steph and Cindy are all strong women that didn't need to latch onto some guy to further themself in the game. They all made it this far on their own and the past few seasons have been sadly lacking in strong female contestants, so it's great to have 3 of them.
    If you go through a lot of hammers each month, I don't think it necessarily means you're a hard worker.
    It may just mean that you have a lot to learn about proper hammer maintenance.

FORT Fogey
    [/quote]Has anyone noticed if Rafe has ever lied or done anything duplicitous?[/quote]

I get the feeling he's opposed to this type of behavior and not very good at it... but not above it. He spearheaded the Jamie boot.

Quote Originally Posted by user name View Post
    Has anyone noticed if Rafe has ever lied or done anything duplicitous?
    I get the feeling he's opposed to this type of behavior and not very good at it... but not above it. He spearheaded the Jamie boot.
    I saw that as preservation. What sane fellow would want such a lunatic around that 'jokingly' threatens to kill him? But yes, he did lie.

+ Reply to Thread