+ Reply to Thread
Page 11 of 14 FirstFirst ... 234567891011121314 LastLast

Thread: 11/24 Show Discussion **Spoilers**

FORT Newbie
    Originally posted by user name : "For two seasons, the majority of the people on the show have considered her one of the most serious threats, if not the most serious threat."

. . . Which makes it all the more impressive that Stephanie has not only survived but assumed the leadership position of the majority alliance. She is obviously doing something right in the game and will do everything she can to hold on to the numbers. Thought she handled Judd particularly well tonight. A Steph fan here . . . from Houston.

everything under the sun lopevian's Avatar
    I don't think Judd's going anywhere anytime soon. His lie about the idol can actually help keep him around, that and the fact he doesn't exactly shine in challenges. He looks like a good person to sit next to in the F2.

And Lydia also ate at the IC with the pot balancing. She sat down with Rafe, Jamie & Steph.
    "...Mr. Bluebird on my shoulder..."

Stephanie "The Protein Monster", was really obnoxious in this episode. What a whiner.

I wish there was some way Danni could win it, but it doesn't seem very likely.

FORT Regular
    Wonder if Rafe and Cindy have something going on....something that we finally caught a glimpse of tonight? That waterfall jaunt was somewhat revelatory, methinks. They seem really close to Steph and Judd, but they could easily flip the game if they wanted to do so. We're at six now...and it looks like either Lydia or Danni will go next week on night 33.

If Rafe and Cindy were to grab the survivor of Lydia/Danni...they could form a 3/2 majority over Steph and Judd and rule the roost. That would be amazing to see. I think Rafe is a little too enamoured with Steph to do this, but it might be interesting to see it play out that way. Rafe and Cindy certainly have reason to doubt Judd after his "outing" at the TC tonight.

Then, once they're down to three...Cindy and Rafe could tag-team whoever is left in the final challenge (especially if it's Lydia!) And if it IS Lydia, she'd probably pick Rafe to take with her if she somehow DID when the final IC (since out of the four power players Rafe's probably done the least to upset her, it seems; she did say she wanted to take him to the feast if she won) and be the final 2. That would rock the casbah for me.

Which, of course, means it won't happen....but it's nice to dream.

We shall see...

LC

Snoozin' on the beach
    I'm amazed at how stupid some of these people are. The jury only learns what goes on in the game from the tribal council. If someone on the jury was inclined to vote for someone in F2, what is said in TC can change that. Danni, Rafe and Cindy have wisely kept their mouths shut or at the least, censored what they have said. Judd and Steph on the other hand just let it all hang out. Outburst and the attitude will not go over well with someone who is sitting on the fence come F2

I love what he said this TC. It's the only way he could let Jamie and BJ know that Judd lied while they were both in the game, they might not have known otherwise had Gary brought it up at camp instead of TC. It's a totally acceptable way to taint the jury and Judd fell for the bait hook, line and sinker. I'm glad to see Gary go but he was getting good at baiting people into making themselves look bad infront of everyone these last few episodes

Quote Originally Posted by DarKensoul7
    What did Gary say that made Jamie and Bobby Jon laugh? I didn't catch it.
    They were laughing at the comment that either Gary or Lydia made about people worshiping Stephenie and that they would be able to get her autograph after the show.
    Whenever you see darkness, there is extraordinary opportunity for the light to burn brighter.
    -Bono

I saw Bobby Jon and Jamie laughing with Judd. Judd was mimicing Gary swirling his lies all over camp. Jamie knows Judd didn't vote for him, that he's still down with Judd, not Gary. I think Jamie told BJ that Gary said he'd cast a vote for BJ. They liked seeing Gary get called out. Judd was wrong in his use of the word "lie" regarding Gary (what a ridiculous thing to have to type after all of Gary's lies), but technically, Judd was right about Gary's duplicity. I wish that word had occured to Judd instead of "lies", because Gary would have been robbed of that one last sickeningly smug smirk. Though, in the end, Judd and his boys on the jury laughed best.
    Even though BJ is a gentleman to the core, I hope both he and Jamie shine Gary on at the jury house. Game over Mr. Gary Hogawash.

Correct me if I am wrong....but I don't think jury members are allowed to talk to each other about things that have happened after they left. So Jaime wouldn't be able to reveal how he voted.
    Last edited by JLuvs; 11-25-2005 at 01:17 AM.
    Whenever you see darkness, there is extraordinary opportunity for the light to burn brighter.
    -Bono

Then a rule has been changed, because I remember Helen filling Ted's head with a load of crap about Clay while they were together on the jury. Infact, what Helen said about Clay is the reason Ted voted for Brian and not Clay, even though Ted was very very PO'd at Brian. I know they can't talk about the game once the final votes are cast, not so sure, given the circumstances in Thailand, how it works now.

FORT Fogey
    I wish there was some way Danni could win it, but it doesn't seem very likely.
    Pre-merge, I thought she had a plan. She seemed like she was the one in control. Then she got over to the other side and laid down and died (Gary did all the scheming for her, and she didn't even try to fit in), which is when I stopped rooting for her. The only shot I see for her is if she wins the next two immunities. One thing she's got going for her is the jury's been setup so that it's in a position where it likes her... or at least doesn't dislike her. She can't actually backstab anyone because nobody's on her side to begin with.

Wonder if Rafe and Cindy have something going on....something that we finally caught a glimpse of tonight?
    While I think it could be suggested that Cindy's closer to Rafe than anybody else, it seems Rafe is closer to Steph than Cindy. Either way, Cindy should have at least qualified it with a "Since he came in second..."

Danni, Rafe and Cindy have wisely kept their mouths shut or at the least, censored what they have said. Judd and Steph on the other hand just let it all hang out. Outburst and the attitude will not go over well with someone who is sitting on the fence come F2
    Judd and Steph do not seem to have said anything that would potentially harm them with the jury. Nobody seems to have said anything that would harm themselves. Judd lied about lying, but the jury has bigger worries than that.

+ Reply to Thread