+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: On the Next Survivor (11/24)

On the Next Survivor (11/24)

Quote Originally Posted by Official CBS Site
    One Survivor's attempt to forge an alliance is overheard by a lurking tribemate.

A castaway is livid after a tribemate targets her for elimination in a Reward Challenge, which leads to an eruption back at camp.

Paranoia fills the air, leading one Survivor to declare, "Everyone is lying, even the people you'd least expect!"

Tribal Council is full of surprises when one Survivor takes advantage of the group setting to call out a tribemate. How will this influence the vote?
    Out of the remaining women, I can't imagine #2 being anyone but Stephenie.

what are you watching? iguanachocolate's Avatar
    i agree, Mariner - that's the first thing i thought of.

#4 could be Dannie calling out Gary - but it does not seem advantageous for her to use that card now - unless she is trying to get into a core alliance or if the Jamie ousting was a lapse back and the core 5 are still a complete voting block, thereby putting Gary and Danni on the top ofthe ouster list.
    A good book should leave you... slightly exhausted at the end. You live several lives while reading it. ~William Styron, interview, Writers at Work, 1958

#3 could be Judd.

#2 has to be Steph.
    Frankly Jamie we don't give a damn.

Oh and the title of the episode is "Everything is Personal."

A castaway is livid after a tribemate targets her for elimination in a Reward Challenge, which leads to an eruption back at camp.
    I definatly agree that this has to be Steph, the only person I can see her getting openly mad at is Judd...and maybe Rafe.
    I hope this means that the RC is a pecking order challange, that would really help to open up the eyes of the lesser members of the main alliance and possible keeping Danni and Gary around a little longer *crosses fingers*
    Last edited by M_shelll; 11-18-2005 at 03:45 PM.

Happy Thanksgiving! Passepartout's Avatar
    I would love to see Danni & Stephenie in the top two.
    Could happen you know.

I'd say it's more than likely to happen.

Okay, having looked at the web promo:

Click to see Spoiler:
    I amend my thinking on #2. I think it is Lydia that get's upset and Stephenie has absolutely no sympathy. Steph says something like so Lydia is starving out here well boo hoo. Maybe Lydia is going to get dumped this next episode which is so not something I had envisioned as possible. As far as I could tell Danni is noticeably absent from the web promo which leads me to believe she is safe this week.

One Survivor's attempt to forge an alliance is overheard by a lurking tribemate.

Paranoia fills the air, leading one Survivor to declare, "Everyone is lying, even the people you'd least expect!"

Tribal Council is full of surprises when one Survivor takes advantage of the group setting to call out a tribemate. How will this influence the vote?
    I think #1 is Gary trying to be sneaky smooth again.

#2 I thought Steph was the only one passionate enough to actually get mad... but we'll see with Mariner's spoiler.

#3 I initially thought Judd.... but I have a sneaky suspicion this one might be Rafe

#4 Tossup. This one leans towards being one of the normally weaker tribemates getting some courage in a group setting. So I'd want to go with either Rafe or Lydia for this one.
    Never let the things you want make you forget about the things you have.

Ooooh... sounds like a good episode!!!

I think #4 is probably Judd saying he hasn't lied this game but everyone else has, and Gary calls him out and says he lied about the immunity idol- and everyone knows it's probably true since Gary found it.

I think #2 is Stephenie- didn't she say something in the teaser yesterday that sounded like an eruption of this sort?
    And I sing sometimes like my life is at stake because you're only as loud as the noises you make.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast