+ Reply to Thread
Page 27 of 32 FirstFirst ... 17181920212223242526272829303132 LastLast

Thread: 11/10 Show Discussion **Spoilers**

Quote Originally Posted by kimrs
    If Judd, Jamie or Steph win the million this season, in my opinion, we will see the least deserving winner in Survivor history.
    i don't think so...there are others like Vecepia, Sandra, and even Jenna?!

FORT Fogey
    Quote Originally Posted by |eogeO
    i don't think so...there are others like Vecepia, Sandra, and even Jenna?!
    Vecepia and Jenna, I'll agree with, but I still think Sandra outplayed everyone that season. She didn't overpower anyone, but she was sneaky, slinked in the bushes, learned the secrets and plans, and managed to change them when she could or ride the tide when she couldn't - I think she was probably one of the smarter players to win the game.

If Judd, Jamie or Steph win the million this season, in my opinion, we will see the least deserving winner in Survivor history.

The least deserving winner as far as I am concerned is Vecepia from Survivor Marquesas.

question:

can gary use that thing again?
    Definitely not. We were told pretty explictly that it was one-use only.

Quote Originally Posted by snickers
    i'm assuming they will put the immunity idol back into the woods and its game for anyone to find it???
    While we haven't been told this explictly, I'm almost certain this is the last we've seen of the extra immunity idol.

anyway, judd will probably be exposed next week for his lying about that idol thing.
    Probably. Unless Gary sees an advantage in bribing Judd instead for his support.

Judd's main mistake was being a bad liar. I don't blame him in the least for the attempt. But he was very transparent, and I think Gary probably followed him around BECAUSE of the crappy quality of his lying. If he'd gotten away with the lie, I'd have lauded him for the whole thing. But he didn't, because he's not a natural snake--he's just an oaf who tried to act like a snake.

As the years pass I'm coming around more and more to the idea that the whole debate over "deserving" is impossible from all directions. For me, the only valid "non-deserving" status I could always defend would be people who received producer assistance--either deliberately or through producer negligence.
    Last edited by Krom; 11-11-2005 at 11:12 AM.

"You don't rehearse Mr. T, you just turn him loose."
    -----Sylvester Stallone, on Mr. T-----

and i still..

..dont get the steph hate....speaking for myself, i havent seen her do anything that is underhanded or crappy (at least not yet) and even if i did, it probably wouldent change my opinion of her, shes just playing the game like anyone else. yea, she lied to gary, but hey, this is survivor, everyone lies at some point in the game and as for the whining, thats a pretty petty thing to hate on someone for, and LOTS of survivor contestants have whined and bitched and moaned on every season of this show since its inception.

anyways, im still with ya steph!

FORT Fogey
    If Steph has really formed an alliance which includes Cindy and Judd, but not Gary, someone she originally had an alliance with, then why don't people see that she is not to be trusted at all? I know, I know, they all switch and lie and backstab, but doesn't Steph remember how she felt when she had an alliance with Tom, Katie and Ian and had that all blown to pieces when she ended up being on the other tribe and they then didn't honor that alliance when they all came back together? And I'm still mad about that... she had her chance, damn it! She should not be allowed to play again!

Okay, I'm not getting over that, as you can see....

signed, sealed, delivered maude~flanders's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Krom
    Judd's main mistake was being a bad liar. I don't blame him in the least for the attempt. But he was very transparent, and I think Gary probably followed him around BECAUSE of the crappy quality of his lying. If he'd gotten away with the lie, I'd have lauded him for the whole thing. But he didn't, because he's not a natural snake--he's just an oaf who tried to act like a snake.
    So true & so funny! It didn't seem natural at all. I could get my kids to college by playing poker with this guy!
    Quote Originally Posted by Melsevene
    And I'm still mad about that... she had her chance, damn it! She should not be allowed to play again!

Okay, I'm not getting over that, as you can see....
    Have you been reading my diary? When will they finally get rid of this woman? Are they really so stupid that they will take her to the end? She is so running the show that it makes me sick. Every time I see her stupid bug-eyed face I get so angry. Uggh!
    .......I really am trying to get over it...... Maybe a 12-step program would help.

I truly hope Jamie and Judd get caught in their lies next week. Jamie for turning the "evil six" against Gary with his lie and Judd for taking the others out of the immunity hunt with his lie.
    I just think that Jamie is pretty dumb and did not understand what Gary said. I could be wrong, but I didn't even consider that he was lying until I saw it on the board today. IS it possible he just misunderstood what Gary said because we needed captions understand it. So maybe Jamie didn't. By the way I am not sticking up for Jamie. I can't stand him but that was the impression I got.

FORT Fogey
    Quote Originally Posted by maude~flanders
    Maybe a 12-step program would help.
    I'm there with ya, but I'm thinking I may need a 24-step program at this point...

The biggest twist next week would be to see Steph voted off. But back to the lying last night....Gary needs to confront Judd and tell him he won't tell the others if he plays his way. If Gary is evicted or thinks he is about to be, bring it up at TC next week and watch the fur fly
    There's no place like home!

+ Reply to Thread