+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Boot Picks 11/10 **Spoilers**

It's going in the order everyone thought....Bobby Jon this week...Danni next week & then Gary....

hmmm

i thought gary could use the immunity idol at ANY time throught the game.......

Quote Originally Posted by maersk
    i thought gary could use the immunity idol at ANY time throught the game.......
    He could have. He decided to use it at this previous tribal council because otherwise he would have been booted instead of Bobby Jon. He could have tried to hold onto it to use it at another point in the game, but he knew he had to use it immediately to ensure he would last 3 more days.

oh

i thought it was one of those things where you could use it over and over at every tribal council (or at least the ones where your afraid that your the target)

Snoozin' on the beach
    Quote Originally Posted by maersk
    i thought it was one of those things where you could use it over and over at every tribal council (or at least the ones where your afraid that your the target)
    Didn't Jeff say once it was used, it was no longer in the game. I never thought it could be used more than once and understood it that way when Jeff explained it.

Quote Originally Posted by Shady64
    Didn't Jeff say once it was used, it was no longer in the game. I never thought it could be used more than once and understood it that way when Jeff explained it.
    Shady is definitely right; the idol is a one-time thing. The treemail said the following:
    Quote Originally Posted by Tree Mail
    You can use it at any time to save yourself. Barter with it. You don't need to tell anyone you have it, but if you are going to use it, you must present at any tribal council before the vote
    I suppose this could be constituted as meaning the idol could be used numerous times, but I think everyone's pretty much understood it to mean the opposite.

CCL
    Yeah, I was a bit confused about that too. But Gary got up and gave it to Jeff so that obviously means he doesn't still have it in his possession and, so, he can't use it again. I don't think it would have been really fair, anyways, to be able to use it over and over again. Of course, fairness is subjective.
    If you type "google" into google you can break the internet.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123