+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Boot Picks 11/10 **Spoilers**

From the corner of my eye Jewelsy's Avatar
    Crap, Crap, Crap. I was *so* hoping to see a long-ass list of "Jaimie" or "Judd". Crap...
    "Among the blind, the squinter rules." ~ Gerard Didier Erasmus

Quote Originally Posted by Jewelsy
    Crap, Crap, Crap. I was *so* hoping to see a long-ass list of "Jaimie" or "Judd". Crap...
    Me too, Jewels. Seems like all my favorites are getting picked off one by one, while the useless ones and the morons are skating on through....

Damn.
    It was me. I let the dogs out.

Wow. At least Steph kept true to her promise. He made the jury.

Snoozin' on the beach
    Wow, Alot of Gary picks for immunity. It would be his second II in a row. I've had this niggling feeling for awhile that maybe he really is athletic and good but avoided the challenges if possible so as not to appear a threat. Keep his abilities hidden to stay safe until the merge and then pour it on.

That's what Tom wanted to do but it didn't work out that way. Sounds alot like his plan

Anyone else thinking this might be a possibility?

Snoozin' on the beach
    Quote Originally Posted by speedbump
    Wow. At least Steph kept true to her promise. He made the jury.

Him being on the jury could come back to bite her in the butt too!

newb question

OK, I'm sure I'm stupid, but why can all of these sites spoil pretty accurately week by week, but nobody knows who is in F2? I can understand the boot picks can be done logically, but there is no way to know who won RC and IC.

Snoozin' on the beach
    Quote Originally Posted by Ploni
    OK, I'm sure I'm stupid, but why can all of these sites spoil pretty accurately week by week, but nobody knows who is in F2? I can understand the boot picks can be done logically, but there is no way to know who won RC and IC.
    They haven't been all that accurate consistantly. I think the first 3 or 4 episodes they didn't get a single one right. It wasn't until Blakes boot that they started getting them right.

As far as this weeks picks, it's deductive reasoning I think. They gave away alot of clues in the promo to figure out the picks this week, it's not always so obvious though but it's not spoiling like last year either. There is guess work to a degree

Most of the sites are either 5 or 6 out of 9 with their boot pics this season.
    Not too bad, but definitely down on previous season when Survivor News Net had also been making predictions and sniffing out spoilers.
    In those seasons practically every site had a 100% record.
    I have a horrible feeling they're all going to hit a pretty accurate streak for a while though with some fairly obvious boot coming up.

Quote Originally Posted by karalott
    Is it wishful thinking to hope that they're all wrong and that Bobby Jon just seems like such an obvious boot that they picked him with nothing to back it up?
    That's what I'm going with. It could happen...right?

Bye Bobby Jon!
    You've gotta hustle if you want to earn a dollar. - Boston Rob

CCL
    Hmmm... well, they're probably just picking him because Queen Steph & King Jamie made it clear that Brandon would go first and then BJ. Here's hoping Queen Steph & King Jamie are deposed! I'd love for Jamie to be the one voted off.
    If you type "google" into google you can break the internet.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast