+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast

Thread: Survivor 11: Who will win?

Well, after last night's show it seems obvious that Danni, Blobby John and Gary are likely out of it, short of a major flipping next week. Among the others I have to return to Rafe. He's got a lot of ways to play this:

Steph: I don't think the potential jury will ever vote for her over anyone except BJ, Judd or Jamie. This makes her a potential pawn for Rafe, but then again there are better ones. For example...

Judd: Would get very few jury votes. The problem? He'd win a lot of physical immunity challenges. Another potential pawn would be...

Lydia: Weak in pretty much any competition. The problem? Most everyone loves her. So she's disaster to take to the VERY end. Which leaves...

Jamie: Except that Rafe made those idiotic statements on tonight's show about never being able to live with himself in such a situation. But Jamie is a perfect pawn. He could win some immunities, but it's far from a sure thing. If you took him to a final 3 he'd only be dangerous 1/3rd of the time (and only because he might pick the other person in the final 3 instead of you), but he'd be a sure win if YOU won the final IC and took him, and disposable if your third person was someone like Judd who would probably be too dumb to figure the angles of taking Jamie to the end himself if HE won the final IC.

So Rafe's best bet is to SOMEHOW forge Jamie and Judd to him (a tough task, I know) and ditch the girls. Cindy would give him too good a run for his money, and while Steph would lose a final vote, she'd also likely take someone BESIDES Rafe to the end if SHE won the final IC.

Plan B could be Blobby John. Nobody would give it to him at the end any more than Steph, but he's also far more manipulatible. He just has to be the last of his little sub-group standing when the six start tearing each other apart, and then coerced as a swing vote against three of the others.

I still say Danni is the only one of the minority with any chance of a total overthrow, but I think the others aren't QUITE dumb enough to let her get that far. I think Gary goes next show, and she goes the following one, short of conveniently won immunity challenges or one of them finding that damn statue in the jungle.

"You don't rehearse Mr. T, you just turn him loose."
    -----Sylvester Stallone, on Mr. T-----

Quote Originally Posted by Krom
    I still say Danni is the only one of the minority with any chance of a total overthrow, but I think the others aren't QUITE dumb enough to let her get that far. I think Gary goes next show, and she goes the following one, short of conveniently won immunity challenges or one of them finding that damn statue in the jungle.
    Didn't Steph say she wanted Bobby Jon to go after Brandon? Gary was to go after BJ...

I think I jinxed Brandon by wanting him to win...Danni is my only hope now, since I don't see BJ making it to the end.
    It was me. I let the dogs out.

Quote Originally Posted by waywyrd
    Didn't Steph say she wanted Bobby Jon to go after Brandon? Gary was to go after BJ...

I think I jinxed Brandon by wanting him to win...Danni is my only hope now, since I don't see BJ making it to the end.
    I think Steph said Brandon, BJ, then Danni. It struck me that way because she started the game with Gary & she conveniently left him out of the pecking order.

Steph said: Brandon, Bobby Jon, Danni. She didn't mention Gary and that could be very telling (or editing).

I didn't think at all about Steph and Gary having a deal already... but I was thinking that Gary would gang up with Rafe and Cindy, so Steph being the fourth member of such alliance would be very convenient. They could vote out Bobby Jon next week according to plan, and then "flip sides", starting with Jamie and Judd gone. Like Bobby Jon said, that alliance of 6 won't last until the end. My current predictions to win it all would be any of the three Gary, Rafe or Cindy. Steph won't win because these folks really seem to care about the words "deserving", "fair" and "you got your chance already" (rather than "good game playing"). But she could go to final 2.
    ps. This is just my opinion in the matter.

~*Sawyer's Love slave*~ sydneysummers's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by maersk
    steph is going to take the prize.

I know and that just depresses me.
    *Maeby*"I drugged him not to go all the way with him"
    *George Michael*"I think even the antidrug people would be okay with that"

FORT Lurker
    I'd love to see Steph & Bobby Jon at the end! It'd be ironic and appropriate and amusing. I'm still laughing just thinking about it...

Or Cindy, because she's very cute and we should reward hot people.

Well since Brandon is gone , I hope Danni wins, but no one I like ever wins so my guess is Steph. Which completely SUCKS!

Snoozin' on the beach
    Steph will be in F4 but she will never win. No one would ever give her the money over anyone. I'd say she'll be in F4 with Lydia, Rafe and Cindy or Gary.

The 3 goats are trading first place as biggest loser to not get a vote in the end every week. As of this episode Judd can beat Steph or Jamie in F2, Jamie can only beat Steph and Steph can't beat anyone. Last week it was just the opposite with Beavis and Butthead. As they outdo each other for "complete lowlife" title, the chance of winning in F2 shifts slightly between Judd and Jamie. Steph doesn't have a prayer. She had her chance last season, on top of which everyone has only had to put up with Jamie and Judd for 8 episodes whereas they've had to put up with Steph's bullsh*t for 2 straight seasons. The huge egos of these 3 won't let the other 2 get the spotlight in any way and it's gonna get even uglier than they are now which will totally kill their slim to none chances of winning. I can't wait for all 3 of them to take the walk to loser lodge and it's gonna hurt more and more, the closer to the money they get, only to have it pulled right out from under their nose Cosmic payback

FORT Fogey
    After what I saw last night, I'm changing my answer to just Gary. Danni doesn't seem to have what it takes.

The scene with Gary and Rafe talking while Rafe was changing his shirt made me wonder...since when does Gary have an in with the Magic 6 group...aren't the Magic 6 all talking final six once Brandon, BJ, Danni, and Gary are gone?
    1) Gary was in the majority of alliance, which is mostly now the new Nakum, at the beginning. 2) Gary's apparently smarter than Bobby Jon and Danni.

Judd: Would get very few jury votes.
    I'm not convinced by that. Yet. But I'm sure good old Judd will make me convinced before all is said and done.

Steph said: Brandon, Bobby Jon, Danni. She didn't mention Gary and that could be very telling (or editing).
    That's what I was just about to ask when responding to the above about Gary. I have been suggesting that old Yaxha get back into the majority. Now old Yaxha is basically just Gary.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast