+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast

Thread: Survivor 11: Who will win?

I think Danni will win.

I'm going to say Brandon.

I personally like Steph, and want her to win, but Lydia as well, if Steph doesnt make it that far.

the only survivor that has been my constant favorite is brandon, so i hope he is in the F2. and i guess i would like to see danni with him. if it's not them, i think steph and bobby john would be fun. how pissy would that make everyone!! and not just the other survivors, but fort would probably go crazy as well. which would make it a very interesting read. i just hope it's not rafe, lydia, or cindy, unless they start some serious playing. i have never liked "under the radar" players, and the pancake isn't enough to sway me.

Danni or Gary, with Rafe an outside chance. Brandon will also be in there near the end too, but won't win. Blobby John would only be around if Danni, Gary and Brandon are using him as some kind of pawn. Rafe's best chances are jumping sides to ally with people like Danni and Gary, but once he does so I think he'll be able to wiggle himself into being important.
    Last edited by Krom; 11-03-2005 at 12:48 PM.

"You don't rehearse Mr. T, you just turn him loose."
    -----Sylvester Stallone, on Mr. T-----

Quote Originally Posted by Krom
    Danni or Gary, with Rafe an outside chance. Brandon will also be in there near the end too, but won't win. Blobby John would only be around if Danni, Gary and Brandon are using him as some kind of pawn. Rafe's best chances are jumping sides to ally with people like Danni and Gary, but once he does so I think he'll be able to wiggle himself into being important.
    I think Rafe has already attempted to jump to Gary's side with that award of immunity. I think he was saying I'll do something for you now & you remember me later.

FORT Regular
    The scene with Gary and Rafe talking while Rafe was changing his shirt made me wonder...since when does Gary have an in with the Magic 6 group...aren't the Magic 6 all talking final six once Brandon, BJ, Danni, and Gary are gone?

So I wonder who Gary was talking about with Rafe when he said "get rid of Jamie and there will still be 5"....

Who are those 5?

I think there's something going on with Rafe and Gary and 3 others that will eventually come to light.

Also like that Rafe's conscience is making an appearance....I'm still hoping he wins.

well

steph is going to take the prize.

Quote Originally Posted by Mariner
    I'm going to say Brandon.
    oops!

Quote Originally Posted by maersk
    steph is going to take the prize.
    i think steph has a high chance of being top 4.

along with lydia and rafe and maybe judd or cindy

or they might just bring jamie along for the ride coz they know if they are up against jamie in final 2, no way in hell is anyone going to vote for jamie!

+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast