+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Thread: On the Next Survivor: 11/3

FORT Fogey
    Boston Rob called that one, but they were too stupid to listen until 3 days later when they were shocked to find the pecking order. That's the thing about alliances. Anyone who's thinking of getting to the end needs to consider flipping it at 5, 6, or 7. Of course, flipping may just result in a very bitter jury, which is why more often than not the best player won't win.

The tribe of 5 definitely has the advantage over the 4 joining them, unless one of their number flips to join the smaller alliance. They could easily pick them off one by one until only the five remain. Since the two I want to win are in the smaller alliance, I hope this doesn't happen, but have a feeling it will.

Aname,

It's actually a 6-4 Nakum advantage going into the merge. That's going to make it even easier to pick off the 4 Yaxha members.

Mariner, you said" " It's actually a 6-4 Nakum advantage going into the merge. That's going to make it even easier to pick off the 4 Yaxha members."

I hope it's not that cut and dried. Actually, they go into the merge with 5 from each of the original tribes. We have a couple of flippers .. Gary, current and orriginal Yaxha' and Judd, current and original Nakum .. as well as Danni and Cindy who as original Nakums may cook up a deal and plenty of other possibilitiees. That early merge seems to be working out rather interestingly.
    "The way to become boring is to say everything." Voltaire

" The greatness of a nation can be judged by the way its animals are treated. "
    Mohandas Gandhi

echo226,
    I'm also hopeful that it won't be that simple. It's going to be really interesting to see what happens now and if this hidden immunity idol has any effect.

I saw the commercial for tonight's episode on Tuesday during TAR, and it also showed:
    Click to see Spoiler:
    Bobby Jon and Brandon running in the woods/jungle, and Bobby Jon yells to Brandon "we have to find that idol".

a screen capture from their promo.
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Last edited by JR.; 11-03-2005 at 07:14 PM.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234