+ Reply to Thread
Page 21 of 24 FirstFirst ... 1112131415161718192021222324 LastLast

Thread: Show Discussion 10/27 **SPOILERS**

I would rather have seen Gary go than Amy, but at least she can get that ankle treated now.

Judd wanted to be the tribe hero, but now that it's merge time, this should bite him in the ass. Hehheh His mouth alone should paint a big bull's eye on him and his prowess in the challenges and being first to solve the puzzle for Rafe should guide the arrow. His lame attempts to excuse his hotheadedness at TC were laughable.

I was surprised that no poster mentioned the croc that was listening to Skeledanni and Brandon choose the next TC victim. Definitely suspicious. hmm

Snoozin' on the beach
    For the life of me, I have no idea why Gary is still around. It's not like he's a powerhouse or even a force in any challenges. He really brings nothing to the table gamewise.

The early show interview with Amy and an interview with Brian cleared up alot of niggling questions. I can't wait for the merge. Judd and Jamie are hotheads that won't be able to keep their mouth shut. Steph is not as big a hothead but she can't keep her mouth shut either, especially when she won't be winning any Individual immunity challenges, the whinning, insults and entitlement attitude will come back out. BJ is a little bit of a hothead but at least he's not a total a$$h*le about it.

I suspect Lydia and Rafe will just sit back and do nothing (ala Chris, Vanuatu) and let the others go at each other. Who needs a strategy when many people are ready to let the fur fly? Just get out of the way as the train wreck happens. Cindy would be wise to do the same but she might get caught in the middle. Old Nakum trying to pull her back and new Nakum trying to keep her on their side. She could easily end up in the middle and find herself getting booted much like Christy, Amazon. Though after the last episode I think she will stick to the weaker tribe she is on now, she's too out of the loop for new Yaxha.
    Last edited by Shady64; 10-28-2005 at 03:07 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by dberk
    I was surprised that no poster mentioned the croc that was listening to Skeledanni and Brandon choose the next TC victim. Definitely suspicious. hmm
    'Tis further evidence that Brandon is being shown as a crocodile, lying in wait, preparing for the oppurtunity to strike. Up until this episode, where he popped up a bit more than usual, Brandon has been constantly shown with suspicious reaction shots, usually cut with shots of a croc peeking above the surface. I really hope his croc edit pans out and we see him make a move in the upcoming episodes. As of right now, he continues to patiently wait for the right moment; that moment is coming soon, seeing as how he's now outnumbered in his merge situation.

~*Sawyer's Love slave*~ sydneysummers's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by dberk

Judd wanted to be the tribe hero, but now that it's merge time, this should bite him in the ass. Hehheh His mouth alone should paint a big bull's eye on him and his prowess in the challenges and being first to solve the puzzle for Rafe should guide the arrow. His lame attempts to excuse his hotheadedness at TC were laughable.
    I sure hope that your are correct unless everyone decides it would be best to keep him in because he would be good to go to the end with.

Quote Originally Posted by sydneysummers
    I sure hope that your are correct unless everyone decides it would be best to keep him in because he would be good to go to the end with.
    I agree and Jamie has said that keeping Judd around and taking him to the final 2 would ensure him $1 million. I like that strategy of wanting to keep him around for Final 2 but as a viewer I would LOVE to have Judd off my tv screen and he can take Jamie and Stef with him!

FORT Fogey
    This early, there's no guarantee of who you can beat in the final two. Certain people will increase your odds, but it all depends on who plays harder, and whether that creates bitterness that people aren't mature enough to overcome.

Eww Bobby Jon is turning "caveman" already! Gross!
    I like Bobby Jon, but he's not very far up the evolutionary ladder to begin with.

For the life of me, I have no idea why Gary is still around. It's not like he's a powerhouse or even a force in any challenges. He really brings nothing to the table gamewise.
    He's a likeable father figure. They usually stick around for a while. Regardless, he seems to have some part in the boot plots and is decent at competitions.

Quote Originally Posted by cable101
    'Tis further evidence that Brandon is being shown as a crocodile, lying in wait, preparing for the opportunity to strike. Up until this episode, where he popped up a bit more than usual, Brandon has been constantly shown with suspicious reaction shots, usually cut with shots of a croc peeking above the surface. I really hope his croc edit pans out and we see him make a move in the upcoming episodes. As of right now, he continues to patiently wait for the right moment; that moment is coming soon, seeing as how he's now outnumbered in his merge situation.
    Good insight! There are croc farms... Brandon's a farmer... it's all falling into place. We need to get rid of Cindy now. As a zookeeper she is the only one there likely to catch on.

In the beginning Brandon didn't come across as very likable. Since the tribe reshuffle and especially after Blake was booted, he has become one of my two favs. I don't think anyone (that hasn't been on the show before) is prepared for the physical hardships. Being an armchair quarterback isn't the same as being thrown into a real game. I consider it a good thing that many are surprised at how much more difficult it is to play the mental game than they had expected. When your tribemates are strangers and "the enemy", it's easy to trash talk and plot. Once those people become your friends and in a sense your whole world, attitudes change.

Jeff commented on the tribes closeness after Amy was voted out and they shared a group hug with her. I don't see that closeness with the other tribe and loyalty among their members can't be counted on. I can see Judd, Jaime and Steph being voted out 1-2-3, if they don't win immunity.

Quote Originally Posted by user name
    He's a likeable father figure. They usually stick around for a while. Regardless, he seems to have some part in the boot plots and is decent at competitions.
    He's stayed alive for this long because he managed to get into the Danni/Brandon/Bobby Jon alliance. Now that that alliance is the minority, he's going to have to do something else in order to make it through the next few boots.

FORT Fogey
    Gary was also in the original key voting alliance. Besides which, the BJ/Danni/Brandon alliance is on as shaky ground as Steph/Jamie/Judd. Even if he were in the minority, he'd have a better chance of worming his way back into his previous alliance than Brandon or Danni would.

Snoozin' on the beach
    Judd won't be taken to the final 2 because he goes far beyond being a goat. No one can stand him long enough to keep him. Jerri (Austraila) would have been a good goat, she was so disliked and yet they couldn't wait to get rid of her. Being with these people 24/7 for so long, they probably can't stand the abrasiveness and downright nastyness of some people. If we think it's bad watching them on TV for 1 hour a week, can you imagine having to be on the same tribe day in and day out?

I wouldn't want to be in a room with Judd for 12 hours, never mind nonstop for 30 something days. At least JFP had an agenda for acting the jackass he was. He was trying to parlay it into a career/character for after the show. Though he really is trailer trash to begin with, just played it up more for TV. Judd is just an a$$h*le because that's his personality. I bet he got the crap beaten out of him by the kids at grade school quite a bit.

I hope he totally wigs out when he finally gets the boot, it will be very entertaining. He'll make Sue Hawk look like a Girl Scout. It might take her off the hotseat after all these years

+ Reply to Thread