+ Reply to Thread
Page 19 of 24 FirstFirst ... 9101112131415161718192021222324 LastLast

Thread: Show Discussion 10/27 **SPOILERS**

i liked amy, i was fooled by the TC, i thought for sure bobby jon was going......

as for jamie/judd's previews for next week, i dont think they are figting, i think judd was yelling at someone else, i think they just edited that way

jamie needs judd, he's be shooting himself in the foot to make judd an enemy so early in the merge, i think jamie looks at brandon/bj as his biggest "competition" and will target them immediately

Jeff said that all the rewards Yaxha has won will be moved to Nakum's campsite. I assume that means the pool as well as everything else.

I think that Danni, Brandon, Bobby Jon, and Gary's survival is going to turn on whether they can get Cindy to join up with them. Judd's marginalizing of Cindy may turn out to be his doom. Okay, maybe it is wishful thinking. Jamie may have pissed people off by being a killjoy, but I doubt he's going in the next couple episodes.

cindy doesnt seem to keen to join with bj/brandon/danni though, they were her old tribe and she didnt even want to go over to see them

i think cindy's only "alliance" when she was on the old tribe was with margaret and brooke

FORT Fogey
    Darn it, i really liked Amy too. The likeable contestants this season are really dwindling.

You could be right. Cindy would be wise to realize that she's 6th out of the 6 remaining reconstituted Nakums. At least with the other four, she's no worse than fifth. This was the first immunity challenge where I remember her being so determined. She knew she was going if Nakum went to TC.

FORT Fogey
    Quote Originally Posted by Mariner
    You could be right. Cindy would be wise to realize that she's 6th out of the 6 remaining reconstituted Nakums. At least with the other four, she's no worse than fifth. This was the first immunity challenge where I remember her being so determined. She knew she was going if Nakum went to TC.
    I don't know about that, i think Lydia would have had a fair shot at leaving had they lost. Nakus seem to be all about performance in challenges, and that really hasn't been Lydia's strong point.

Quote Originally Posted by manjalteng
    I really like Danni now. That was so nice of her to invite Nakum over for her bday!.
    It wasn't nice. It was strategery!

Not that I don't like her. I just want to like her more for being clever than for being a sap.

"You don't rehearse Mr. T, you just turn him loose."
    -----Sylvester Stallone, on Mr. T-----

Quote Originally Posted by Siso
    I don't know about that, i think Lydia would have had a fair shot at leaving had they lost. Nakus seem to be all about performance in challenges, and that really hasn't been Lydia's strong point.
    Now that they are merging though, no one is going to see Lydia as a threat. She could easily glide under the radar to at least the final four.

^^^ Whether it be for strategy or out of the goodness of her heart, I still like her more for that. Who wants to celebrate their bday in the middle of the jungle with only 4 people, the same 4 people you have been socializing with for 24/7?! Not me, that's for sure!

Go Danni! I think she can give Steph a run for her money with "the toughest woman Survivor competitor."

FORT Fogey
    Quote Originally Posted by Mariner
    Now that they are merging though, no one is going to see Lydia as a threat. She could easily glide under the radar to at least the final four.
    You're right, i was referring to the part in your earlier post where you say Cindy knew she was going home if Nakum lost tonight. I think Lydia would have went home had they lost. They wouldn't have known if they were merging or not.

+ Reply to Thread