+ Reply to Thread
Page 18 of 24 FirstFirst ... 89101112131415161718192021222324 LastLast

Thread: Show Discussion 10/27 **SPOILERS**

FORT Fogey
    I agree I adore Danni too and think she is heads above Stephanie in game play in all areas. Stephanie still confuses me that she is back because all the other people got booted off the team of losers before her and she was just the longest lasting loser. I think the girl with the tattoos was stronger than Stephanie. I like Brandon and Danni both and hope they make it far. I like Lydia too but I think her, Cindy, Margaret, and Rafe missed a chance to keep the numbers in their fave and should have booted Stephanie who pulls Judd and Jamie's strings and kept them for strength. I seriously think Stephanie in their eyes should have went before Margaret.

Too bad Amy was not able to pull it off, but I liked that she played the 'he already had his chance' angle.

Putting Bobby Jon, Jaime and Judd together should make for some explosive moments. Let them take each other out and the rest will pick up the pieces. I can hardly wait.

If those three can't do it on their own all the producers have to do is add some beer into the mix and POW!.

FORT Fogey
    I think Jamie knows what buttons to push with Judd, get him going on obnoxiously, everyone will see Judd as an annoying bore and a threat, and he will go.
    Jamie has shown he has an understanding of the game. However, he's not particularly tight with anyone, and if the two people he had an alliance lite with start to hate him, that will give them even more reason to boot him.

I like Lydia too but I think her, Cindy, Margaret, and Rafe missed a chance to keep the numbers in their fave and should have booted Stephanie who pulls Judd and Jamie's strings and kept them for strength.
    Can you imagine that foursome in challenges? Booting any of the strongest three would have just meant they'd have to boot another in short order.

FORT Fogey
    I'm really annoyed that they were forced to go to Nakum to merge. WTF? Why? Yaxha has the better camp AND the swimming pool! What's the point of winning the swimming pool if you can only use it for 5 days? That's the most rediculous thing I've ever heard of. I would've cussed out Jeff because I would've been living in that thing! They've always let them pick where they're going to live and I'm sure everyone would've picked Yaxha.

I don't get Cindy's attitude at wanting to vote off all the Yaxhas and that's why she didn't want to go over. WTF? Ya dumbass, you're the first off of the Nakums if the Yaxhas get Pagonged. I wasn't aware 6th was good but ok then. You'd think she'd be jumping at the chance to get rid of Judd. He isn't going to keep her around.

And Jamie. Ugh. He is obviously determined to not have fun for a moment. Ugh. I wish he'd take his sour attitude and leave. And Judd? Well, words can't describe how much I hate him. I would give anything for him to be booted next! He wouldn't make the jury then. Awesome! No more Judd 'til the Reunion? I could totally deal with that

Steph wasn't too bad this episode. She wasn't bitching about everything. Or, she was and it was edited out. At least she was having some fun at Yaxha unlike...Jamie.

When Amy was really scared to do the zipline, I thought Bobby Jon was so sweet to her. He was saying really nice encouraging things to her. Awww. He is such a great guy. His comments for Amy when voting for her were great, too. His dream is to make the jury? It's my dream for him to make the jury too! Come on. I'm long overdue to actually get some frickin' eye candy on the jury. Pearl Islands was 4 seasons ago. Besides, it'd break my heart if he just effin' missed the jury AGAIN. He might, like, cry or something. Which will cause me to cry. Come on. Just give me 9th place for my boy. Though, it'd make my year if he beat Jamie, Judd, and Steph. Oh, Steph wouldn't like that at all. Awesome. His shoulder wounds looked horrible. Poor guy.

Snoozin' on the beach
    Does anyone have any idea what Bobby Jon was doing with those tiny fish in the pool? I looked away from the TV for 30 seconds and when I looked back, it seemed like he was just gonna suck those little fish up in his mouth. I must have missed something there

Organizing my sock drawer RBmumsie's Avatar
    Bobby Jon was trying to catch the little guppies in his mouth. He almost succeeded.

And, Probst said that Yaxha would be taking all of their "winnings" with them, I think that includes the pool/pier.

Amy was a great gal - boy was she tough! I'm sorry to see her go, but she was gracious to the last.
    Well-Behaved Women Seldom Make History...Laurel Thatcher Ulrich

I'm really annoyed that they were forced to go to Nakum to merge. WTF? Why? Yaxha has the better camp AND the swimming pool! What's the point of winning the swimming pool if you can only use it for 5 days? That's the most rediculous thing I've ever heard of.
    I'm pretty sure Jeff said all their personal belongings and rewards that they one will go to the new camp. I assume that means the pool too. Go Danni, Tongie Loves You!!

Really sorry Yaxha had to go to TC tonight. They really did like each other and were genuinely upset that they had to get rid of someone. The fact that Brandon and Danni gave cosideration to keeping Ami was great. On principle, I disagree with Steph and BJ being brought back, so I do think they should be considered for voting out. On the other hand, BJ does continue to impress me with the kind words he has for everyone and his unflagging morality. I like all the members on Yaxha. Nakum on the other hand has several members I'd be happy to see go!
    meh...

Jamie was a sore sport. He didn't want to be around them and BJ's tribe was very nice to offer them chocolate. BTW, I wonder if anytime, Gary's secret will come out. Because it would be bad if his secret stayed just like that the whole time. It would really surprise me if it did as with everybody on the forums. But it wouldn't surprise me if someone opened the can of worms out at all.

I really like Danni now. That was so nice of her to invite Nakum over for her bday! Besides Lydia, I would like her to win. I also got respect for Cindy (who did really well in the immunity challenge) and Brandon (I dunno, for the first time I didn't sense any cockyness from him. I liked it). Booo to Jamie for being a KJ (kill joy)! Eww Bobby Jon is turning "caveman" already! Gross!

Uh oh... Bobby Jon could be the next to go...

+ Reply to Thread