+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 16 1234567891011 ... LastLast

Thread: Who is your winner right now?

Who is your winner right now?

Thought I'd make (try to) a new thread. It's a lot of reading trying to figure out who is whos favorite.

I have one right now. Stephenie. That's about it at this point. (#2 Jamie) I liked Bobby Jon until the last jury. I hated the way he built Brian all up and then gave him the boot. Seemed ? phoney.

So, if you had to pick the winner now, who would it be???

p.s wouldn't you vote Stephanie out right off if you were there?
    The Pats will be back next year. Watch out.....

FORT Fogey
    Cindy and Judd are pretty safe to not win. Next boot is probably either Cindy or Amy. If Amy makes it to the merge, if I were there, I'd keep her to exploit her weak ankle in individual immunity. No matter how tough she is, that's going to be a hindrance in anything that requires more than size. I'm hesitant to suggest Danni given her lack of screen time. If Rafe or Lydia ride coattails to the end, they're so nice to everyone they've got a shot of winning, which is exactly why it doesn't make sense to drag them along. Due to the tribe switch, Jamie's odds have improved quite a bit, but I'm not picking him just yet.

Steph and Bobby Jon are very obvious early favorites and need to be watched. In addition to them, I'd throw Gary in there. If they're smart, they'll team up with Danni, make a pact to the end, and someone will switch it up at 6 or 7.

I'm going to hope for the underdog and say Lydia. I think she's doing a nice, clean job of being under the radar.

Forever in the Gilles & Chmerkovskiy Camp
    This is how I'd rate the Survivor's in the order I want them to win:
    1) Danni, 2) Bobby Jon), 3)Brandon, 4) Cindy, 5) Rafe, 6) Amy, 7) Gary, (big gap), 8) Stephenie, 9) Lydia. I don't want to see Jamie or Judd win so I'm not putting them down. Right now I'm up in the air about who actually has a chance winning. I really don't think Steph or Bobby Jon have a shot at the final 2. The only reason they might make it that far is that someone may feel they can win the game against them since they've played the game before and some may not want to vote for them based on that. Considering Steph has been more of a witch, that's one more reason to drag her to the end. With the way alliances are shaping up I think the only one who wouldn't be offended in the end by someone is Cindy (except Judd, of course, but I think everyone except Jamie will be tired of him at some point). I think this could be one of the more heated final 2 and juries we've seen in Survivor history.
    Last edited by karalott; 10-21-2005 at 10:58 PM.

Snoozin' on the beach
    I'd love to see Danni win it. The girl just kicks butt consistantly atchallenges more than any other woman on Survivor in a few years, she's smart and seems to click well with everyone. Unfortunatly, at some point in the merge, the ones weaker than her ( Steph, Rafe, Lydia, Jamie) will need her gone if they expect to have a glimmer of hope to get anywhere. She likely will go on an immunity run straight to F2 once BJ and Brandon are out of the way. She's proved herself superior to all of the old Yaxha members. BJ and Brandon are her toughest competition left. Amy is very tough but that ankle will make it harder and harder for her to do well as time goes on

I'd love to see her win it but I don't think she will get to F2
    Last edited by Shady64; 10-21-2005 at 11:01 PM.

The howler monkey.

FORT Regular
    I'm sticking with Rafe for now...I think he's closer to Steph than the editing is letting on (like Colby and Tina, perhaps? With Jamie being Chef Keith?). I can also see him playing the harmless tagalong position like Katie or Vecepia only to hit a stride towards the end unexpectedly (Jenna). Just have a feeling about the cutie homosexual in this season...he's likeable and not a real threat in most individual immunities that are physical...we shall see, but that's how I'm hoping it all plays out.

Anyone but Stephenie. I can't stand her. Lydia, the complete opposite of Stephenie. I'd love her or Rafe, or Cindy, or Brandon.

FORT Fogey
    Rafe does have good coattail riding possibilities. The only issue I'd have is if it comes down to the final challenge, his likelihood of winning is next to nonexistent, but he's so likeable that you'd have to be a sucker to take him with you to the final two (unless you play the "I played the game better than him" role, which is pretty hit or miss depending on how bitter people are). Then again, who would have thought early on that Kim J or Neleh would have been the ones to win the final challenge.

As long as it is not Stephenie, Judd or Jamie I will be fine with anyone.

I would love for Amy to win.
    Whenever you see darkness, there is extraordinary opportunity for the light to burn brighter.
    -Bono

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 16 1234567891011 ... LastLast