+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 16 FirstFirst 12345678910111213 ... LastLast

Thread: Who is your winner right now?

I'm hoping for Lydia, Amy, or Brandon to win. It's still a tad early for me to decide which is my real favorite.
    I have found the Truth and it doesn't make sense.

Lydia or Stephanie

FORT Fogey
    Quote Originally Posted by GabbyG
    I've read that Stephanie and Bobby Jon are already being paid for appearing, so I don't want them to win.
    I don't know whether this is true of Survivor, but I know other reality shows pay their contestants. All Big Brother houseguests get a weekly fee for whatever time they're in the house/jury house. The Contender contestants were paid weekly. Trista got paid $15k for her appearance on The Bachelorette. Of course, after that, their prices skyrocket for a bit of time. Rupert's speaking fee is $13k/hour, while Joe Millionaire at one point would appear for no less than $15k.

Don't like Judd, Jamie or Steph...
    Would like to see anybody but those three heck I'm cheering for the howler monkey
    Carey

TV Fanatic Snake Champion baskiddball's Avatar
    Id like for Steph to win.

steph not lydia

Amy or Danni

I'd prefer Amy, but I'd take Brandon. Really, anyone but Stephenie or Judd would be tolerable.
    All my life, I have felt destiny tugging at my sleeve.~ Thursday Next
    I don't want to "go with the flow". The flow just washes you down the drain. I want to fight the flow.- Henry Rollins
    All this spiritual talk is great and everything...but at the end of the day, there's nothing like a pair of skinny jeans. - Jillian Michaels

Brandon, Danni and BJ

I hate Jamie, Steph and Judd....
    Well, I was thinking when he said, "king of the jungle," I was, like, "Well, during the first challenge you would still be lost in the jungle if Jim and I hadn't, like, led you out. - Brooke Struck on Judd

Love is like the wind...You can't see it, but you can feel it

IN JAIL, WONDERING WHERE MY KLONDIKE BAR IS!?...
    I too would like to see Amy win (she is a good example of a survivor, give it your all and don't blame everyone else for your failings), if not her than I think Danni. IMO Steph has aligned herself with the two (Jamie and Judd) that she thinks are the strongest and because they are the most obnoxious that takes the heat off of her with the tribe yet keeps her sort of safe because everyone is afraid to go against the big guys. I do think that that is going to be her downfall in the end though because Judd has said time and again he will do whatever to win (flipping sides the same day as the tribe switch). Steph is totally expendable to J&J and they will cut her loose without thinking twice if it serves their purpose. So Steph may make to the merge but I don't think she will make any higher than final 5. I could be wrong , but this is the way I think it's going to happen.
    "YOU BREATH THE SAME AIR THE BILLIONAIRES DO" Russell Simmons

"We make a living from what we get, but we make a life from what we give." Winston Chruchill

+ Reply to Thread