+ Reply to Thread
Page 12 of 16 FirstFirst ... 2345678910111213141516 LastLast

Thread: Who is your winner right now?

I'm still crossing my fingers for Danni. Probably because she's the underdog, but it sure would be a great win for her.
    Adversity reveals genius. -Horace

The thought of a Steph/Lydia F2 makes me nauseous ... The Pompous Princess v.The Pancaking Pet. I believe whichever of them made the final choice of taking the other to F2 ... would end up losing.

The only way I could stomach either of them in the F2 is if it's with Danni because I believe that would make Danni a shoo-in.

I do hope it's a Rafe and Danni F2 as I believe that both have played the game well enough ... and yes, both strategically and physically, albeit differently. Danni is my preference to win and again, ... that's a preference not a prediction.
    "The way to become boring is to say everything." Voltaire

" The greatness of a nation can be judged by the way its animals are treated. "
    Mohandas Gandhi

Danni is my preference. Rafe is my pick.

Gotta be my fellow Chiefs fan!

GO DANNI GO!

FORT Regular
    I don't like any of the f4, so I don't care who wins, but I think that if Danni makes it to the f2 with anyone, it'll be Danni. If not, and Steph makes it to the f2, either Rafe or Lydia will win. If it's Rafe and Lydia in the f2, I'm not sure but I think it might be Lydia who wins. At any rate, what I'm really looking forward to is another Sue Hawke moment at the final TC.

Kao
    I like both Rafe and Stephanie, but I think Judd was right, all anyone would have to do to pretty much guarantee themselves a win is to take Stephanie with, they remind the jurors that she has already been on the show.

Anyone but Lydia, that is. People just skating by gets on my nerves, and she's not nearly as entertaining as Sandra was when she did it.

Quote Originally Posted by OrangeDingo View Post
    Uhm.. well.. no! She has done a lot, actually.

While it was 6-4 (Danni being in the four) she didn't get voted out
    While it was 6-3 (Danni being in the three) she didn't get voted out.
    While it was 6-2 (Danni being in the two) she didn't get voted out. Instead somebody from the tribe with more people was voted out
    While it was 5-2 (Danni being in the two) she didn't get voted out.
    While it was 5-1 (Danni being the one) she didn't get voted out. Instead, she managed to get the the others to vote off their 'leader' (Judd) instead of one of their followers (Lydia). She also formed a very close bond with Rafe, which will prove to be essential
    While it was 4-1 (Danni being the one) she didn't get voted out, even without having immunity.
    Exactly what Lydia (actually all the final 4 have done what you have written because they're still in the final 4) has done and gone with the tribe. Only ONCE has she actually tryed to save herself. You people give her to much credit.

Forever in the Gilles & Chmerkovskiy Camp
    Just saw Jiffy on ET. He gave a bit of a blurb about the final 2
    Click to see Spoiler:
    He said one of the contestants played the game like he never thought they would. The other he never saw play the game.
    Oh, and he told Mark Steines (I think that's his name, been awhile since I watched that show) that S12 has the best cast ever.

Quote Originally Posted by karalott View Post
    Just saw Jiffy on ET. He gave a bit of a blurb about the final 2 Oh, and he told Mark Steines (I think that's his name, been awhile since I watched that show) that S12 has the best cast ever.
    Sounds like
    Click to see Spoiler:
    Lydia and Rafe
    to me
    Last edited by Leo; 12-10-2005 at 02:53 AM.

Caged Mah Jongg Solitaire Champion Maveno's Avatar
    Rafe-y poo is my winner already.
    All things beautiful do not have to be full of color to be noticed; in
    life that which is unnoticed has the most power.

+ Reply to Thread