+ Reply to Thread

Thread: On the Next Survivor: 10/27

On the Next Survivor: 10/27

Quote Originally Posted by CBS Site
    Fear threatens to ruin one castaway's ability to enjoy a reward.

An unexpected visit from the opposing tribe makes some of the other castaways uncomfortable about being friendly with the enemy.

A heart to heart ends with one Survivor telling another, "You can lie...But, I will track you down. I will find you!"

After a difficult Tribal Council, the castaways are bombarded with another big surprise.
    The first clue gives me the impression that Nakum wins reward and Cindy is unable to enjoy it due to having to be wary of Judd. However, the other possibility (and probably the more likely one) is that Yaxha wins reward and Gary is unable to enjoy it due to trying to keep his NFL past a secret while being bombarded by Amy.

We saw in the Episode 7 promos that it is Yaxha visiting Nakum for whatever reason. Members of Nakum that would be worried about inter-tribal relationships developing? Sounds like either Stephenie or Judd.

It seems to that this is referring to Amy's confrontation with Gary regarding his professional football history. It makes sense, and it fits in context.

Merges generally happen at 10 people, and after this next tribal council, we will be down to 10 remaining Survivors. A twist that happens after TC? I think it's a safe bet that the tribes merge right before the episode ends.

Originally Posted by CBS Site

Fear threatens to ruin one castaway's ability to enjoy a reward.

Cable, you got the impression that it was a castaway's fear of another castaway ... and my initial reaction was that some part of the reward was something one of them is afraid to do ... something physical. Anyway, I'm not sure about the Cindy/Judd thing, but fear of discovery sounds possible in the Amy/Gary scenario ... or Amy fearing the extent of her injury will be realized because the reward requires climbing or something like that ... or possibly the reward is an opportunity to visit ( aka spy on ) the other tribe and someone fears the consequences of doing that ?

By the way ... just once prior to the RC when Jeff asks "Wanna' know what you're playing for ?" ... I'd like to hear him say ... "Well it's a surprise, and I'm not going to tell you until AFTER the challenge."

An unexpected visit from the opposing tribe makes some of the other castaways uncomfortable about being friendly with the enemy.

That's pretty logical. Cable you thought Judd or Steph, but for some reason, use of the word "uncomfortable" doesn't feel like Judd's personality. I guess you are correct though that with King Judd or Queen Steph they might be uncomfortable with having their right to the crown(s) questioned/threatened. It also could be Amy who has expressed her allegiance to her current tribe and might feel uncomfortable fraternizing with the former Yaxha's.

A heart to heart ends with one Survivor telling another, "You can lie...But, I will track you down. I will find you!"

That does sound like the Amy/Gary confrontation.

After a difficult Tribal Council, the castaways are bombarded with another big surprise.

I agree that does sound like the merge ... but why would that be such a "big surprise" ? They can count ... at least I think most of them can, so they must realize it's merge time. Could it be something in addition to the merge ? Or possibly they merge before TC and that's why TC is so difficult ? And the post TC surprise could be something like this year their will be more jurors, ... or more likely something to do with their living arrangements that will disadvantage them in some way. Then again ... maybe "big surprise" and "bombarded" are just dramatic license.
    Last edited by echo226; 10-27-2005 at 04:56 AM.
    "The way to become boring is to say everything." Voltaire

" The greatness of a nation can be judged by the way its animals are treated. "
    Mohandas Gandhi

Snoozin' on the beach
    I don't think the first one is fear of a person. It seems more likely like a fear of something you have to do for the reward...like a fear of heights and the reward is a balloon ride. I think it was Africa that had the balloon ride and you flew over all the animals. I'd be really nervous doing that kind of reward. Could be they have to take a "puddle jumper" somewhere and be afraid of flying. I hate flying in those little prop jobs, it's a white knuckler for me. It can't be any kind of diving reward with the crocks in the water.

Guessing at the second one is Steph and Jamie not liking their old Yaxha buddying up to the Old Nakum. Or Maybe Danni and group afraid they'd go back to their original alliance once the merge happened and pick them off one by one.

Third one we saw in the promos of Gary and Amy. More talk of his QB days. She didn't look PO'd when saying it though. More in a teasing manner.

The last one maybe a merge or some kind of surprise for Nakum seeing as the last TC they had was difficult? Not enough info tho make a good guess for this one. Wasn't there some kind of hinting about a 3rd past survivor coming in this season besides BJ and Steph? I remember hearing specualtion about it somewhere and in what capacity and who it might be. Hmmm, makes me wonder if its a one time visit of someone giving advice or something
    Last edited by Shady64; 10-27-2005 at 09:15 AM.

Maybe the "big" surprise will be Stephenie and Bobby Jon are told this was a joke and they really are not playing for any money.
    There's no place like home!

Last week at the double TC I totally expected Jeff to send them all back to their original tribes. Maybe that could be the 'Big Suprise' after tonights TC, it would sure cause lots of Drama. I'd love to see how everyone reacts with their old tribes after some have 'gone against' the original tribe.

Quote Originally Posted by M_shelll
    Last week at the double TC I totally expected Jeff to send them all back to their original tribes. Maybe that could be the 'Big Suprise' after tonights TC, it would sure cause lots of Drama. I'd love to see how everyone reacts with their old tribes after some have 'gone against' the original tribe.
    That would be a COOL twist.

I love this idea, too! The repercussions would make for great entertainment.
    Love The Bachelor? Catch the recap for this season's sacrificial lamb lucky guy here in Episode 1, Episode 2, Episode 3, Episode 4, Episode 5, Episode 6 and Episode 7.

PWS
    FORT Fogey
    Terrific idea!

Quote Originally Posted by Shady64
    I don't think the first one is fear of a person. It seems more likely like a fear of something you have to do for the reward...like a fear of heights and the reward is a balloon ride.
    The promos show a shot of a zipline-type thing, so you're probably right about this. I'm guessing the winning tribe gets to go to an island get-away where they can zipline down the mountain, but someone's fear of heights prevents them from enjoying the experience at first. Of course, they'll overcome their fear and end up enjoying the ride, because that's how these things work. Brandon said in his bio/profile that he was afraid of heights, though he conquered that fear by climbing a water tower. So I'm up-in-the-air about who this refers to.

+ Reply to Thread