+ Reply to Thread
Page 26 of 27 FirstFirst ... 161718192021222324252627 LastLast

Thread: 10/20 Show Discussion **Spoilers**

What's in a name: We need to keep in mind that many people spell even common names differently. Steph spells her name Stephenie instead of the more familiar Stephanie. As I mentioned before: When someone asks you how to spell your name on Survivor, it's a bad thing.

Margaret knew her time there was limited after the switch. I enjoyed seeing her trick Judd into revealing himself as a big, dumb, slobbering bully. He will probably stew about this TC for the rest of his stay and not be able to shut up about it. Margaret may actually be the reason for his eventual ousting. heheh

Quote Originally Posted by user name

Judd's Mr. Hyde side is kind enough that he can make friends easily, giving him the potential to go far. Unfortunately for him, his Dr. Jekyl side will go ballistic on anyone he perceives as a potential problem for him. Given the nature of this game, that's going to be almost everyone at some point in time. The big mouth usually gets to the jury.

Actually, it's vice versa, User Name. Dr. Jekyll is the good one and Mr. Hyde is the beast.

FORT Fogey
    Quote Originally Posted by Violetgirl
    Actually, it's vice versa, User Name. Dr. Jekyll is the good one and Mr. Hyde is the beast.
    I looked this up just now, and it's telling me Mr. Hyde is his doppelganger. Great. Like I speak German.

Quote Originally Posted by user name
    I looked this up just now, and it's telling me Mr. Hyde is his doppelganger. Great. Like I speak German.
    A doppelganger just means a person's double, or counterpart [in this case, it means that Mr. Hyde is Dr. Jekyll's dark side ]

Snoozin' on the beach
    Steph = Moe
    Judd = Curly
    Jamie = Shemp

PWS
    FORT Fogey
    The twist I thought was missing was that in each case the other tribe should decide who goes. Then Judd for example would have been a goner. How sweet to have gone through the whole thing and THEN to have Jeff say, well, that was interesting, and you'll have to live with it, but the real voters are...

Holding off on revealing Rafe's pick until after the votes were read made for a good cliff hanger, but it would have been a huge blow, if Fool's Platinum had escaped. Jeff never said what would happen if Brian's name had been in the envelope. Would the person with the next highest number of votes (Bobby Jon) have gone or would they have re-voted from scratch without being able to confer with each other. That might have been interesting except that I like the remaining members.

FORT Newbie
    I keep hoping they will vote Amy off, just so she can get some medical attention for her ankle.

Quote Originally Posted by dberk
    Holding off on revealing Rafe's pick until after the votes were read made for a good cliff hanger, but it would have been a huge blow, if Fool's Platinum had escaped. Jeff never said what would happen if Brian's name had been in the envelope. Would the person with the next highest number of votes (Bobby Jon) have gone or would they have re-voted from scratch without being able to confer with each other. That might have been interesting except that I like the remaining members.

Yeah, that's something which I'm still puzzled about and was about to post on this... If Bobby Jon was voted off because of this, I would have been so damn mad...
    Well, I was thinking when he said, "king of the jungle," I was, like, "Well, during the first challenge you would still be lost in the jungle if Jim and I hadn't, like, led you out. - Brooke Struck on Judd

Love is like the wind...You can't see it, but you can feel it

Quote Originally Posted by dberk
    Jeff never said what would happen if Brian's name had been in the envelope. Would the person with the next highest number of votes (Bobby Jon) have gone ...
    Of course. That's the whole point of waiting until after the votes had been read! If there was a tie in the remaining votes, then there would have been a re-vote with Rafe's pick having immunity.

+ Reply to Thread