+ Reply to Thread
Page 21 of 27 FirstFirst ... 1112131415161718192021222324252627 LastLast

Thread: 10/20 Show Discussion **Spoilers**

FORT Fogey
    I think Stephanie will have a very uphill battle against Danni, Cindy, or Amy and how she is supposedly the strongest female competitor ever is stupid because she is not even the strongest in this season and I can think of a lot stronger than her in a lot of seasons.

FORT Regular
    I'm so happy that we got to see so much of Luscious Rafe this episode...and that he won the Individual Immunity (yes, Judd helped him...well handed it to him, but whatever, he was close to solving it) but it was still nice to see so much of him after his Leann-from-Vanuatu-like invisibility last episode. And he got to wear some snappy jewellery too! Bonus!

And was upset that Judd took a bit of a verbal run at darling Rafe at TC...what the heck was that? How dare he yell at my little Homolicious Strawberry Shortcake?

I haven't been this excited about a gay contestant since John Carroll from Marquesas!

LC

FORT Regular
    I wonder if Luscious Rafe's decision to vote for Gary was just based on what he heard said at Yahxa's TC...they all seemed to be very complimentary of Amy and Brian...but not of Gary (or at least not that we saw, thanks to editing)...so maybe Luscious Rafe thought Gary was in trouble and cast his immunity vote for him to save him?

OR... maybe what he heard made him think that they WOULD go after Amy or Brian and hoped the--therefore--"throw-away" vote for Gary would keep him in Gary's good graces post-merge and not force a re-vote for which Luscious Rafe would be blamed by the other Yaxhas?

As it worked out, Luscious Rafe showed his loyalty to Gary AND didn't mess up the voting pattern of who the tribe actually wanted gone (Brian).

LC

Quote Originally Posted by Justwatching2
    Raif's vote should show the remaining members who's he's closest to alliance wise...

Poor Rafe was shaking in terror during Judd's tirade. I liked tonight's episode; at least Jeffy acted interested in this TC and got everyone talking.

Snoozin' on the beach
    What was really pathetic was Judd giving up food for beer. You've been eating nothing but corn mush for how many weeks and to trade something of substance for a beer? He's got bigger problems than just temper tantrums and a big mouth. His "I don't understand" crap about the extra beer being gone was so transparant. Did he think anyone would buy it? The others didn't seem to mind that much, doesn't seem alcohol is as "must" to any of them as it is for Judd.

FORT Fogey
    I thought this was a really boring episode. I can't stand double TC episodes; I wish they'd go back to what they did during AS, which was double reward and immunity but only one tribe voted someone out. They did it two times and then they finished on schedule. Watching half an hour of TC isn't entertaining. I like watching the dynamics. That was also the lamest individual IC I've ever seen. They must've whipped it up in 2 minutes.

I knew Nakum would win the RC because they have fatass Judd and Jamie going against Bobby Jon and Brian. Yeah, Brian. Why Rafe didn't have to go, I don't know. Jamie and Rafe wouldn't have won, then.

I'm glad Bobby got in Jamie's face. I absolutely hate Jamie and someone needed to yell at him. I'm betting he does that obnoxious stuff a lot and after so long, one cannot take it anymore, unless you're just like him, like Stephenie and Judd. Ugh. Jamie, Judd, and Stephenie have to be the most vile alliance on the history of this show. I will throw the TV out the window if they are the F3.

Glad to see Brian get booted. That wasn't nice of him to insult Bobby's Survivor skills after Bobby said all that nice stuff about him. Yes, Bobby isn't good at Survivor, but it doesn't mean he need to say mean stuff behind his back.

Margaret knew she was going, so she went down in a memorable way. She really showed everyone what Judd is like - one of the most vile people to ever play Survivor. It'd make my year if he went pre-jury so I don't have to put up with him for the rest of the season.

Margaret and Cindy looked really surprised to see that Blake was booted. I would've been, too. I also would've been pissed because he's hot. Yeah, what's with Brian trying to get rid of all of my eye candy? First Blake, now Bobby? See ya later dude!

It was great watching Stephenie's ass get wooped in the IC by Danni (again) and Amy with the hurt ankle Yup, Stephenie's the strongest woman ever. Whatever.

It can't be the merge next episode because they'd never pick Nakum's camp. It's the worse site and Yaxha has the pool.

Even though I am not a Jamie fan, I am glad that he & BJ went down arguing that it almost went into a fist fight. Hey I can't stand BJ at all!
    What a way for Margaret to go out like that. Hoping and praying to expose the kind of jerk that Judd is.
    Next week looks interesting btw!
    Autumn Winds!

FORT Fogey
    What I like about Stephanie is the way she tries to show she is superior. First it is her in the two on two girl than she loses and sees Judd win the two man on two man so she says hey I will go with Judd and I will look awesome when we win, but when it comes to the two on two girls where she knows Amy and Danni will kick her booty she sits out and lets the other two girls go. She is seriously annoying and if she makes final two, I think I will be ill. Last season she blended in and I did not like or dislike her much, but this season she is seriously annoying.

FORT Fogey
    Brianna wasn't strong but Margaret, Brook and Morgan did well for themselves in challenges. Rafe couldn't even pull himself up the ladder out of the water. Lydia has been doing ok but she is older and in need of a hip replacement. Morgan, Brook and Margaret were in better shape than her and could do better. Gary is not on her tribe for 3 tribal councils and Judd and Jamie were kept so she'd have the numbers when it was 4-4. She doesn't need Judd now any more than she needs cindy. She's got the numbers in the new Nakum tribe since last week. She's not about to sacrifice a weak person and keep a stronger one with the merge coming up. Judd, Cindy and Jamie will all fall next, leaving her with the 2 weakest people in the game heading into the merge. She can well afford to lose the next 3 tribal immunity challenges and still be all set. 3 less people that will beat her in individual immunity and 2 more that will be easier to beat. It's not bad strategy for someone who doesn't have the skills to get anywhere either physical or mental. It's really her only option because she can't beat her way out of a paper bag if she goes head to head with Danni, Cindi, Bobby Jon or Brandon. I'd include Amy, even with a sprained ankle, she is tougher.
    I haven't seen anything out of Margaret or Morgan to indicate they were strong. Brooke was decent, but she was nothing compared to the core people in Steph's alliances. I agree Rafe is very weak, but he's being kept around for the numbers (weak or not), just like the other people she was allied with (weak or not). Gary may not still be around, but it's silly to even suggest he wasn't her ally or that he won't reunite with her after the merge (maybe he won't, but there's no way to rule it out). I agree she doesn't need Judd any more, and she could actually get away without having the numbers any more... but that's only as of tonight's vote. She always needed the numbers before this. Sure, she can afford to lose the next couple immunity challenges. We've actually discussed how this wouldn't harm anyone in the new majority. No matter who on her tribe gets the axe, her strongest competition is actually on the other tribe. So if she really wanted to get rid of threats, she'd win, not lose on purpose, no matter how much they could help her as allies. I fail to see how keeping the weak around has been her strategy, and if it's been her strategy, it's been the strategy of pretty much everyone else as well. Meanwhile, who booted an actually strong threat (Blake)? You guessed it. The other side. The same side that booted the mental threat (Brian). As compared with Steph, who helped (translation: she was one vote in a majority each and every time, so if she's guilty so are they) boot people who were mildly threatening at best. So who's keeping the weak around? Not that I'm suggesting that this is necessarily anyone's strategy, but it wouldn't be hard to paint that picture if there were someone that I strongly disliiked.

Just wondering about Gary's comment that he didn't want to vote off Bobby Jon cuz BJ's a strong player and it might force a tie...was Gary and Amy's decision to go after Brian just to avoid the dreaded fire-building contest or the return of the Mighty Coloured Rock? Or has he given up on ever rebonding with Old Yaxha?
    My take was he didn't like that Brian wanted to go after not only a strong player but also tried turning on Bobby Jon, who was an ally after the latest vote (and given his history with Steph, could help make for a good 4 or 5 person alliance heading down the home stretch).

I think Stephanie will have a very uphill battle against Danni, Cindy, or Amy and how she is supposedly the strongest female competitor ever is stupid because she is not even the strongest in this season and I can think of a lot stronger than her in a lot of seasons.
    I don't think Cindy's much to worry about. Amy's more of a tomboy than an athlete (think Twila), and her ankle will only continue to get worse. Danni, however, does represent very much a threat to Steph, but I'd be surprised if they don't end up teaming up for quite some time.

Sad that Brian is out, really dislike Judd (he better be thankful that they haven't merged/still need the strength), glad Nakum won again, and wonders about Rafe. It really seemed to me by the conversation that Brian was going to go, if Rafe wanted to get rid of someone who's physically stronger and hurt the team, he should've game immunity to Brian (maybe I'm just bitter because the whole give immunity thing was SO anti-climatic haha).

+ Reply to Thread