+ Reply to Thread
Page 20 of 27 FirstFirst ... 101112131415161718192021222324252627 LastLast

Thread: 10/20 Show Discussion **Spoilers**

Quote Originally Posted by Rembrant
    After watching that Jerk Judd splurting out the biggest rant in Survivor history, it makes me wonder if the first rule in any Survivor Guatemala Drinking Game out there is "Take a sip every time Judd says the word 'man'. You'll end up drunk before Tribal council even begins."
    What is so funny about his rant is that he must have said ADD this and ADD that a hundred times. (flashback to Janice on The Surreal Life - "Do you get it? Do you get it?) To almost quote Shakespeare- The Dude doth protest too much!
    Go Tigers!

FORT Fogey
    Quote Originally Posted by Shady64
    Nah, she's keeping the weakest (Rafe and Lydia) around come merge time. She needs a sure thing win in Individual immunity and the only way she will get that is to compete against as many weaker people as possible. We already know she can't compete against her equal or better, she just crumbles like Blue Cheese.
    She's going with the numbers, weak or not. If not, she'd have gone after Judd, Gary, and Jamie by now, and she wouldn't have voted for Morgan, Brianna, Brooke, and now Margaret, none of whom was particularly strong. Minus the tribe switch, she'd have targetted Lydia by now.
    Last edited by user name; 10-20-2005 at 10:08 PM.

Wow, I'm surprised by all the anti-Judd comments here. Anybody from Jersey? Just wondering if this is a Jersey behavior cause I know a guy from NJ that acts just like Judd. Hyper, argumentive,and interrupts a lot when others are talking. But he is still a great guy. I like people with personality, not someone who is meek, mild and boring. Judd is my favorite, as of right now, I'm hoping he wins.

Me personally, as an ADD survivor ( )I was just commenting on the obvious. I was THRILLED when skeletor Margaret said bye bye! I just thought his "rant" was hilarious. Judd has what it takes to be the ultimate survivor!
    Go Tigers!

FORT Fanatic
    Wow. After the challenge I was thinking Judd might go far. Then he started on the beer and shoting off his loud mouth.And he made it much worse at tribal. Margeret most likely knew she was going, so she took the chance to tell him off.Judd may last for a while, but he ended any chance of winning after tonight.How could he be so dumb and arrogant? I never really liked him anyway but the last show or 2 I thought he was trying.Now I can't wait to see him go.

That ball challenge looked really hard.But when it was 2-2 and Bobby Jon was up for the win, I knew he would lose.He seemed to lose a lot.And he was really knowin it, that's why he went off.He won't go to much father, I would bet.

Snoozin' on the beach
    Quote Originally Posted by user name
    She's going with the numbers, weak or not. If not, she'd have gone after Judd, Gary, and Jamie by now, and she wouldn't have voted for Morgan, Brianna, Brooke, and now Margaret, none of whom was particularly strong. Minus the tribe switch, she'd have targetted Lydia by now.
    Brianna wasn't strong but Margaret, Brook and Morgan did well for themselves in challenges. Rafe couldn't even pull himself up the ladder out of the water. Lydia has been doing ok but she is older and in need of a hip replacement. Morgan, Brook and Margaret were in better shape than her and could do better. Gary is not on her tribe for 3 tribal councils and Judd and Jamie were kept so she'd have the numbers when it was 4-4. She doesn't need Judd now any more than she needs cindy. She's got the numbers in the new Nakum tribe since last week. She's not about to sacrifice a weak person and keep a stronger one with the merge coming up. Judd, Cindy and Jamie will all fall next, leaving her with the 2 weakest people in the game heading into the merge. She can well afford to lose the next 3 tribal immunity challenges and still be all set. 3 less people that will beat her in individual immunity and 2 more that will be easier to beat. It's not bad strategy for someone who doesn't have the skills to get anywhere either physical or mental. It's really her only option because she can't beat her way out of a paper bag if she goes head to head with Danni, Cindi, Bobby Jon or Brandon. I'd include Amy, even with a sprained ankle, she is tougher.
    Last edited by Shady64; 10-20-2005 at 10:42 PM.

FORT Regular
    I just wonder how much the end-of-episode preview is telling us...is there going to be a merge at 11 people? Cuz Nakum has the better camp (other than the lack of the croc-safe pool) which would explain why New Yahxa would go to them...that could cause problems if Cindy (and possibly Judd, though less likely) jump back with New Yaxha and pick off Lydia, Jamie, Steph, and Luscious Rafe...that would be mightily awful.

Just wondering about Gary's comment that he didn't want to vote off Bobby Jon cuz BJ's a strong player and it might force a tie...was Gary and Amy's decision to go after Brian just to avoid the dreaded fire-building contest or the return of the Mighty Coloured Rock? Or has he given up on ever rebonding with Old Yaxha?

Wondering how loyal Amy and Gary are to their old tribemates (Luscious Rafe and the others) at this point...cuz if they pull Cindy over to their side (and she'd go in a heartbeat) they've got a majority.

IF the preview showed what might have been the merge....unless it's like Thailand where they just live together but are still two tribes...hmmm, we shall see I guess.

Sorry to see Margaret and Brian go...but so long as it isn't Luscious Rafe, I'm happy.

Off to do The Pancake...

Forever in the Gilles & Chmerkovskiy Camp
    Quote Originally Posted by waitforbigbro
    Wow. After the challenge I was thinking Judd might go far. Then he started on the beer and shoting off his loud mouth.And he made it much worse at tribal. Margeret most likely knew she was going, so she took the chance to tell him off.Judd may last for a while, but he ended any chance of winning after tonight.How could he be so dumb and arrogant? I never really liked him anyway but the last show or 2 I thought he was trying.Now I can't wait to see him go.
    I think Judd will last awhile, simply because I want him gone and that's the way it usually goes on these shows for me anymore (and while I'm stuck booing people I don't like I see all my faves take the walk of shame one after the other). But at least Margaret went out with class, something Judd has nothing of. And I'm sure his exit, if and when it comes, will be anything by graceful. He'll probably make Sue Hawk's rat and snake speech look tame in comparision to what he'll spout off. Jeff did say there was a colorful exit this season and I'm thinking more and more it's him. Judd seems like he feels entitled to be there and to go far simply because he's a guy and an athlete. And while I consider him stronger than Lydia, Rafe, and Amy, I don't consider him the strongest person left. So Steph may actually be making some sense with her strategy by keeping the hated weak loudmouths around. I didn't think Steph could win this game, but if she takes Judd or Jamie to the final 2, I think she'll have it wrapped up. I hope there's a merge coming up soon, because I really think things will get interesting then. Plus, I think that's the only hope Cindy has of lasting is if the tribes combined or if Nakum wins every IC up until then. I'll also agree with the above poster that while Steph is keeping the weak at Nakum, I also think she's going to have an uphill battle individually when it comes to competiting against Yakha and Cindy.

FORT Fogey
    OK if I was Rafe, Lydia, Cindy, Margaret I would have so teamed up and got rid of Judd, Steph, and Jamie. I would care less if I went to all the tribal councils to get rid of them because the three of them make me sick . Stephanie is a whiny piggybacker to whomever can make her look strong, Judd is an ahole, and Jamie stupidly lost his chance at becoming the strongest male by voting out Judd tonight. I think these three are just plain Blech.

I'm worried about Amy's ankle. She may be tough and able to tolerate the pain, but couldn't using it so hard cause permanent damage? I like her, but her only hope is the continued respect of her tribe.

I'm not sure Steph is savvy enough to be a decent strategist. I see her as looking only as far ahead as the next TC. Before the merge I see her continuing the "must keep the strongest players" strategy and after it just day to day survival without a real plan to get to the end.

By voting out Fool's Platinum tonight Gary and Amy are clearly committing to the new tribe and ditching the old. I don't think a plan involving help from former tribemates would be smart. Just for the record I feel I've shown uncharacteristic maturity in not expressing my glee over Brian's departure. Having the whole tribe gang up on him was great, but the best part was Rafe NOT saving him at the last minute. Opps! So much for maturity. Well, I could have been COMPLETELY obnoxious about it.

+ Reply to Thread