+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: On the Next Survivor: 10/20

On the Next Survivor: 10/20

Quote Originally Posted by CBS Website
    After winning an arduous Reward Challenge, one tribe member ruins it for the rest by becoming intoxicated and obnoxious.

A grueling physical challenge pushes two castaways to the breaking point, leading to a screaming match that comes close to exploding.

In a Tribal Council first, one castaway bullies and insults a fellow tribe member despite attempts to keep the peace.
    Who's likely to get drunk and obnoxious? No, besides Johnny Fairplay. My money's on either Jamie, Brian, or Judd. Really, I can't picture anyone else acting like this.
    We know from the promos that the screaming match happens between Bobby Jon and Jamie, but this pretty much confirms that nothing comes out of it, since it only "comes close to exploding."
    Bullies? It comes down to Jamie or Judd. I'd like it to be Stephenie, but I don't see that happening. The real question is, who's the target? Perhaps Margaret or Cindy? Lydia? Overall, some really negative previews, and ones that are currently leaving me guessing.

Snoozin' on the beach
    1) Judd
    2) BJ and Jamie
    3) Judd. Though it could be Margaret if she's fed up enough with Judd's crap

I'd say Judd or Jamie on the first one. BJ and Jamie we saw on the previews....as for the bully I have no idea who that could be.
    It was me. I let the dogs out.

In the TV Guide for next week they report that both teams go to tribal council & both get rid of one person.

Quote Originally Posted by razorbacker
    In the TV Guide for next week they report that both teams go to tribal council & both get rid of one person.
    Right, which is why I think Judd bullies Margaret at the tribal council that they'll have to go to next week. It could be the other way around, which is actually the way I'd prefer Margaret to go out, but I don't see it happening.

Forever in the Gilles & Chmerkovskiy Camp
    Sadly, with the double TC, I think Margaret's a goner I think the bullying could come from anyone. I could see it being from Judd, Jamie, or Stephenie telling Margaret to suck it up and deal with the fact that they have the majority and she can't do anything about it. I could see Margaret blasting Judd. I could even see Cindy getting in on the action. There could also be tension at TC between Yakha. I thought it was interesting in the previews when Judd made the comment about how the old tribe isn't coming back. I think it'd be an interesting twist if they sent both tribes to TC at the same time and said they had to vote along the lines they were originally set up with. So it'd be the former Nakum back together again, and they'd either have to oust one of their own or oust someone from Yakha, and vice versa. I just think it'd be kind of a cool twist and might shake things up even more. Voting at Yakha should be interesting. It could be a tie, or Danni and Bobby Jon could stick with Gary, Amy, and Brian and vote off Brandon. Amy getting hurt in the preview might spell doom for her. She got lucky once, but she might not again, especially if she's really injured worse than before. But MB has been misleading with previews, so who knows. In my own fantasy, the former Nakums team up with Gary and Amy and vote Brian off but I don't see that happening.

FORT Fogey
    The use of the word bully implies a male. If a woman were to go off on another tribe member I think they would use another term. I can see Judd becoming irritated with Margaret and blasting her at TC. She is on his case about switching alliances. She is gone this week and she did that to herself.

everything under the sun lopevian's Avatar
    Again? Two TC's? Not a fan and this makes three in a row.
    The obnoxious intoxicated player gave me a flash back to Tom in Palau...I never seen so many people want one man to go down in shameful flames in all my life! (I was on the side that believed Tom would never fall from grace.) He didn't.

It could be Danni, she appears to like a party.
    "...Mr. Bluebird on my shoulder..."

Snoozin' on the beach
    Even though I thought Judd would get to F2 after this last episode, I wonder if what happens is Judd Bullies Margaret at TC and instead of everyone voting Margaret as planned, it makes them change their mind right then and there to give Judd the heave ho. Could be the colorful exit Jeff mentioned. Now that would be such poetic justice if Judd took bullseye off Margaret and put it right on himself at TC

I'd love to see that happen

everything under the sun lopevian's Avatar
    Judd hasn't insulted Margaret yet, or Cindy for that matter, unless you count being dismissive as insulting. It certainly can be insulting, but this is Survivor, "dismiss" is the name of the game.

Maybe Steph and Jamie get into it. I could see that.
    "...Mr. Bluebird on my shoulder..."

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast