+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: On the Next Survivor: 10/20

ManHunt2 - Eugen Bauder maybealexislost's Avatar
    Whilst I still think the bully is most likely to be Judd, it could easily occur on Yaxha - with the dynamics now at 3 old Nakum members and 3 old Yaxha members, the bullying could occur as a (poor) attempt to force/encourage someone to switch sides and avoid a tie.

This is interesting. I just saw a promo during the Pittsburgh/Jacksonville football game. The promo included "This week individual immunity is on the line." So it sounds like even though it is a double TC, at least one person will have immunity. Maybe one per tribe.

FORT Fogey
    Quote Originally Posted by Mariner
    This is interesting. I just saw a promo during the Pittsburgh/Jacksonville football game. The promo included "This week individual immunity is on the line." So it sounds like even though it is a double TC, at least one person will have immunity. Maybe one per tribe.
    Ahhhhhh.. That is interesting. Thanks for that. Perhaps both teams compete and there is a winner from each team who aquire immunity, two tribal councils and then the merge. Oh, I am liking this very much.

I just saw another promo which confirmed that it's two tribal councils and one individual immunity.

Forever in the Gilles & Chmerkovskiy Camp
    Quote Originally Posted by Mariner
    I just saw another promo which confirmed that it's two tribal councils and one individual immunity.
    So I wonder if it's going to be like Vanuatu's double TC, where the person who wins immunity gets to give it to someone on the opposing tribe when it's their time to vote.

That's a good question karalott. That could definitely screw up the other tribe's plans again.

Thanks for that info, Mariner.

I think it would be great if they didn't actually know they were competing for an individual immunity. Maybe something like that question/answer thing that facilitated the tribal switch.

I agree it would also be interesting if they didn't know someone (or who) had individual immunity until they were at TC.
    "The way to become boring is to say everything." Voltaire

" The greatness of a nation can be judged by the way its animals are treated. "
    Mohandas Gandhi

I hope Gary is the one who gets intoxicated and then admits he really IS an ex-NFL quaterback!

Either that, or it's he and Danni who get into it at TC, because we all know she knows the truth...

Is it possible that Jeff might "out" Gary? I mean I wonder if Jeff has to play ignorant of Gary's past? Thinking on it, I guess he must since he didn't ask at the TC about why they lost with an ex-NFL player on their team.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123