+ Reply to Thread
Page 20 of 30 FirstFirst ... 1011121314151617181920212223242526272829 ... LastLast

Thread: 10/13 Show Discussion Thread **Spoilers**

Happy Thanksgiving! Passepartout's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Broadway
    Nah... people had been thinking Danni and Blake had hooked up because they seemed all huggy-huggy all of the time, and called each other "babe" a great deal.
    Wonder what will happen to Danni now that he's gone! Ha! Ha!
    Good-bye Golden Boy!
    Happy Thanksgiving!

Quote Originally Posted by superfly
    The smart move would have been to boot Brian THEN boot Blake if they wanted Blake gone so bad so that they would still maintain their majority.
    I thought the same thing, but time will tell. The caveman antics between BJ and Jaime next week had seeds planted after the IC tonight when they had "words".

Bobby Jon (aka Redneck Wonder)- I couldn't stand the "I am man hear me roar!" attitude from last week. He is a workhorse with strong moral values which is probably why he was able to blindside vote against Blake who is his opposite in those regards. This time around he clearly understands that he might have to break promises to advance to the end of the game.

Brian (aka Fool's Platinum)- I loathe this creep. "Bait Blake" was a great strategy for Platinum Brian and it actually worked. He says he has nothing in common with these people, but has the sense to play well with them and save his true self for the confessionals.

Amy (aka City Slicker)- I liked her diatribal council comment about the new tribe being her only tribe now. I could see her and Gary believing this, but Brian - NO WAY.

Blake (aka Golden Boy) (aka Too Much Info)- I think he is probably a nice guy who thought he was sharing his life and just making conversation. I doubt that he realized that he was bragging or coming across as a jerk. If he was lazy around camp, he should have been called on it. I felt badly for the way he left.

Brandon (aka Hatchet man)- He wasn't thrilled with The Blake Show, but apparently was thinking of the numbers game when he told Danni that he wouldn't vote out Blake. He should have explained why.

Danni (aka Skeledanni)- I always admire free thinkers in this game, but they don't normally do well.

I have nothing nice to say about Judd or Jaime. Lydia did well tonight in the IC and by lightening the mood at camp. Steph seemed to think that Judd was being a jerk to Cindy too.

That was interesting tonight. Danni realized her main alliance got voted out. She probably figured they would leave before the merge. I doubt she would want to be stuck with all guys. I think shes going to blackmail Gary onto her side. It wasn't a dumb move at all. However the old Yaxha member on the Yaxha tribe don't have the numbers yet. They evened out the score though.

Kao
    Bye Bye Frat boy!

Unfortunately his personality was just as I thought it would be based on his bio, and I was glad to see the back of him.

The smart move would have been to boot Brian THEN boot Blake if they wanted Blake gone so bad so that they would still maintain their majority.
    This is my thinking too. For a million dollars, I think I could put up with Blake's frat stories for 3 more days just to keep the upper hand for a little longer.

But hats off to Brian for baiting Blake and to Gary for lobbying to get Blake voted off.

I agree with whoever said that Stephanie is no leader. She just bitches at people instead of leading them. I hope she loses the next immunity.

FORT Fogey
    Amy (aka City Slicker)- I liked her diatribal council comment about the new tribe being her only tribe now. I could see her and Gary believing this, but Brian - NO WAY.
    Brian's gonna play the weasel's game. He has no loyalties to either side but will stick with whoever gets him further.

I'm not crazy about Brian but his strategy was great...and it worked!

Although I like Stephenie and she's one of my favorites, I, too, agree that she's not a leader. I do think she's a good competitor and team player.
    Getting lost will help you find yourself.

Snoozin' on the beach
    I was thinking the same thing. Gary and Amy would have no problem getting rid of Blake the following week and all Danni had to point out to BJ and Brandon is Blake will be their toughest competition come merge time. Get rid of him while they had the chance.

2 old Nakum members booted and Judd flipped, if they were to merge tomrrow the old Yaxha has the majority and would just pick them all off 1 by 1. No doubt Steph and Jamie want the weakest ones left to compete against, at least they know they can beat them

Quote Originally Posted by Realityfan227
    That was interesting tonight. Danni realized her main alliance got voted out. She probably figured they would leave before the merge. I doubt she would want to be stuck with all guys. I think shes going to blackmail Gary onto her side. It wasn't a dumb move at all.
    Hah. I will LOVE her if she has the brains to do this. And even more if she gets away with it.

"You don't rehearse Mr. T, you just turn him loose."
    -----Sylvester Stallone, on Mr. T-----

I think that Danni could have felt she would be at the bottom of the BJ, Brandon, Blake Danni pecking order. By busting up that group she makes herself absolutely critically important to Brandon and BJ and desirable to Gary, Amy and Brian. She grabbed a lot of power for herself. The question is can she handle it?
    I also liked Brian's play tonight...There was an interview somewhere with Probst, I think it might have been in the Canadian TV Guide. He called Brian Richard Hatch Lite. Anyway, the kids playing the game, and I thought some of his comments were funny.
    meh...

+ Reply to Thread