+ Reply to Thread
Page 19 of 30 FirstFirst ... 91011121314151617181920212223242526272829 ... LastLast

Thread: 10/13 Show Discussion Thread **Spoilers**

Possible spoiler about next week:

Click to see Spoiler:
    The rumor is that next week is a double elimination week.

Ooooh, that'd be fun, Mariner. Nice shakeup time.
    Never let the things you want make you forget about the things you have.

YES Brian is safe and Golden Boy (Blake) is out Im thrilled and did you guys see Bobby even voted for Blake

FORT Regular
    Let's just hope Rafe wasn't within earshot when Blechenie was griping about BJ and shrieking "he acts so gay! He's acts SO gay!" I know it's just a turn of phrase to many people, but I thought Blechenie had more tact than that when she's got a gay guy in her mini-alliance (or does she, actually? last week's eppy made Rafe look like a tag-along-temporarily-necessary-vote-to-be-discarded-as-need-be)...but apparently her whining and kvetching also includes a VERY healthy dose of tactlessness. Just my two cents.

I wonder if Danni and the others realized that Old Yaxha now has control of New Nakum and figured it's better to rope in Amy, Gary and Brian lest the Old Nakum merge at a number disadvantage (if Cindy and Margaret go)...not sure, but just a thought. Maybe Golden Boy was just too insufferable to take any longer...je ne sais pas.

Next week will show how this all works out, I guess. I think the preview made it a bit too obvious that Amy might be getting the boot...we shall see...I guess it all depends on how the politics of the New Yaxha work out (i.e. force a tie? Rope in Amy, Gary or Brian to pick off an old Yaxha?) Will stop now, cuz I am really rambling...

i never realized how much i disliked bobby jon until this episode. there really wasn't one thing he did that stuck out, just a lot of small little things. the only good thing he did was vote out blake . way to stick to your "alliance"

I know there stranded on an island and dont have many clothes but come on Bobby Jon a lime green tanktop is just bad taste

Snoozin' on the beach
    Ok, Did anyone else watch ER tonight? The woman that played a hooker in tonight's episode, I think it was Jerri Manthey!!!

Am I crazy or was it her?

I saw her. I think she looked similiar, but I don't think it was her. I'm actually STILL watching it (on DVR). If it says at the end, I'll let you know.

ETA: Nope, not her.
    Last edited by Stargazer; 10-13-2005 at 11:08 PM.
    "Luminous beings are we, not this crude matter."- Yoda

"I'll just see where Providence takes me and try to look like I got there confidently." - Craig Ferguson

Breast Cancer Awareness! Passepartout's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Krom
    So the gay guys are STILL split by tribe, even post shuffle?

Thank jesus for the DRAMA, Brian!

Why does Probst go RIGHT to Steph when her tribe walks in? C'mon, Jeff. Enough already. Let her mouth rest.
    Hey! You should tell Probst to shut up. Not Step!
    Breast Cancer Awareness!

Snoozin' on the beach
    Quote Originally Posted by Stargazer
    I saw her. I think she looked similiar, but I don't think it was her. I'm actually STILL watching it (on DVR). If it says at the end, I'll let you know.

ETA: Nope, not her.
    awww, I really thought it was here. How funny (and strangely appropriate) it would have been if it was!

+ Reply to Thread