+ Reply to Thread
Page 17 of 30 FirstFirst ... 789101112131415161718192021222324252627 ... LastLast

Thread: 10/13 Show Discussion Thread **Spoilers**

I swear to God, Bobby Jon's anger issues scare me. He's got some serious problems.
    Never let the things you want make you forget about the things you have.

Seems like next week enough other stuff may happen that Danni's flip may not even be noticed.

Besides, I think that BOTH tribe loyalties are weak this season. Even the Yaxha 1.0 folks have some weaknesses easily exploited by a clever Nakum 1.0er.

"You don't rehearse Mr. T, you just turn him loose."
    -----Sylvester Stallone, on Mr. T-----

"Woooo.. shut up!" dustparticle05's Avatar
    Ok whoever came up with that boulder challenge is an idiot. It looked like the teams square off pushing it to their side... isn't the logic that if one team pushes it hard enough, the people on the other side are at risk of getting run over? Hopefully that thing's not heavy.

That "confrontation" between BJ and Jamie looked fake to me. As if it were part of a challenge. Bobby Jon's face didn't look actually angry.

Quote Originally Posted by realityfan101
    Wow the previews look interesting. BJ and Jamie going at it in a screaming match.
    What in the world was THAT all about? I cracked up after they showed that bit of stupidity...
    It was me. I let the dogs out.

Quote Originally Posted by Lucy van Pelt
    Everyone except Brandon and Blake voted to boot Blake.
    Oh no, that leaves Brandon as the odd man out. He's my fave this season with Lydia coming in second.

The smart move would have been to boot Brian THEN boot Blake if they wanted Blake gone so bad so that they would still maintain their majority.

Personally, I'm pretty okay seeing Blake gone, I couldn't stand him. Hmm, next week looks kinda lame, with more Margaret/Judd animosity (can't stand Judd), Bobby Jon and Jamie acting like a couple of retards. I do hope Amy won't be seriously hurt there, though.

Snoozin' on the beach
    The way Danni and Blake have been kinda hanging on each other and calling each other "babe", Danni must have gotten jealous when Blake mentioned his girlfriend and high heeled him

The previews for next week actually made me LOL. Bobby Jon and Jamie screaming at each other was ridiculous.

+ Reply to Thread