+ Reply to Thread

Thread: How well they did

Snoozin' on the beach

How well they did

Okay all the talk of "the best woman survivor" got me curious. I put together a list of all women that have been on Survivor that made it to the merge. It's a compilation of how well they did from merge point on. This is my first time attaching so I hope this thing is not to small. This list is ONLY Immunities, both team and individual. (No reward challenges) Also not included is All stars. That was a second chance those women got while all others did not. If I have a number wrong somewhere, please let me know so I can recheck it.

B=Borneo, AF=AFRICA, AU=Australia, MQ= Marquesas, PA Palua, PI= Pearl Island, AZ=Amazon, VN=Vanuatu, TH=Thailand

Red Column is Team immunity wins, Blue column is Individual immunity wins and green column is place they finished at on the show.
    Last edited by Shady64; 10-12-2005 at 10:35 PM.

Snoozin' on the beach
    ok that totally didn't work, you need a microscope to see it. I can't figure out how to get it in here and now I can't delete it, sorry all. Anyone know how I cna get this gif file in here and have it big enough to read? It ended up being a 2 inch thumbnail in order for the file to be allowed to attach.
    Last edited by Shady64; 10-12-2005 at 10:43 PM.

I have no idea what you should do, except do everything you possibly can to make the file size smaller. Anyway, you can find my totals here: http://fansofrealitytv.com/forums/sh...3&postcount=81 and here: http://fansofrealitytv.com/forums/sh...2&postcount=82

Wanna check and see if we match up?

Quote Originally Posted by Shady64
    ok that totally didn't work, you need a microscope to see it. I can't figure out how to get it in here and now I can't delete it, sorry all. Anyone know how I cna get this gif file in here and have it big enough to read? It ended up being a 2 inch thumbnail in order for the file to be allowed to attach.
    Shady... .what program did you use to put together your data? Is it possible that you can save it as an html file instead of a gif? That way at least you could include a url link in your post.

Or... put the gif on a host site. If you are able to use the [img] tags it will show up big in your post. If you are just uploading an attachment file it will always show up as a small tag.
    Never let the things you want make you forget about the things you have.

Snoozin' on the beach
    I used a text program originally to do it but when I copy/paste it, the tabbing messes it up. I turned it into a gif using graphic converter.

I'm really technically unminded when it comes to this stuff so the whole url thing is a mystery to me. I don't have a host site and I was just trying to up load it so that's why it must have come out so small. I'l go back thru the FAQ and try to get it in html mode. Thanks for the help broadway!

Cable, let's compare it might be fun

+ Reply to Thread