+ Reply to Thread
Page 33 of 33 FirstFirst ... 2324252627282930313233

Thread: 10/6 Show Discussion Thread **SPOILERS**

At this point, Rafe and Amy are the ONLY original Yaxha members I wouldn't mind winning. The others need to go, and soon. And take Judd with them.

I would love to see a switch BACK to the original tribes after another round or so. That would be REALLY intriguing, especially after it's been clearly revealed who would turn on their tribe at the first opportunity.
    And I sing sometimes like my life is at stake because you're only as loud as the noises you make.

Snoozin' on the beach
    Quote Originally Posted by dberk
    How much fun would it be if they switched the teams after each reward challenge? Would the alliance strategy have to be modified or thrown out? It would certainly throw people off balance and have them scrambling for power and opportunities. Would it be fair? Hey, this is Survivor... there is no "fairness" or "deserves to win" to be found here, folks.

While it might make it difficult to know what to call the ever changing teams, I think this would be hysterically funny to see!!!!!

I agree and that's a part of why I didn't think it was smart of Judd to stab his tribemates in the back yet. Anything can happen on this show. It reminds me of when Shi Ann jumped the gun, thinking they were merging and ragged on her tribemates, only to be told by Jeff it was not a merge yet. I think MB and JP get a kick out of setting up some people and seeing who will take the bait. Keep them on their toes and make sure they never get comfortable enough to not expect the unexpected. I know I'd love to see that happen lol

I am very dissapointed at what I am hearing!!! Judd is an idiot for voting off Brooke?!?! Stephenie is jinxed?!?! A bunch of baloney!!!

Brooke, IMHO deserved to go home. She didn't plot and scheme and she didn't try to keep herself in the game (yet Judd & Margaret did). She assumed that everything would work out. She was wrong. She deserved to go home -- period. And no Brooke, just because Steph took 30 tries on the tile breaking match doesn't mean she's the weakest player. That is wayyyyyyyy off base!

Lydia on the other hand continues to impress me! With the new fishing equipment, Lydia is going to be a harder worker than ever!!! She deserves to stay. Go Lydia!!!

Judd IMHO did the right thing on siding with old Yaxha. Why risk a tie when you can go with the majority!!! He absolutely did the right thing and I can only congratulate him on that!

No folks, there will be no L/R/M/C alliance!!! This is the pre-merge portion of the game, so they need to vote off the weak. That would mean Margaret is next!!! And anyways, Lydia & Rafe would be fools to hand the game over to Nakum. Let's face it, Yaxha outsmarted Nakum fair and square and managed to convert Judd!!! That was brilliant!!!

I'm done -- I am soooo dissapointed in what I'm reading. This is Survivor, not AI. We are supposed to be talking about the survivor game, not what's fair and what's not. IMHO, Brooke was evicted fair and square and that's the end of it!!!
    Get Fantasia's self titled CD, in stores now!!!

Quote Originally Posted by E-Daddy
    I'm done -- I am soooo dissapointed in what I'm reading. This is Survivor, not AI. We are supposed to be talking about the survivor game, not what's fair and what's not. IMHO, Brooke was evicted fair and square and that's the end of it!!!
    You must be doing some serious reading in between the lines, because I'm not seeing what you're seeing in the other posts. As far as I can tell, nobody is complaining about Brooke's departure being unfair. Come on, we're the same viewers who watched the Outcast twist in PI and saw Paschal get booted because he picked a purple rock out of a bag. Brooke being voted off doesn't phase any of us, I'm sure.

Regarding the validity of Judd's choice in betraying Nakum, there are numerous possibilities for how it could play out for him. If Lydia had gone in a tiebreaker vote, Nakum would be guarenteed the majority come merge time. Judd would have made it relatively far, but making the Final 4 would have been difficult, given his position in Nakum. So he switches over to Yaxha's side. What he doesn't realize is that he's now even farther toward the bottom of the totem pole. If he makes the right moves, he can maneuver his way into the finals. However, it's going to take a lot of scheming and a lot of luck on his part, and I don't see him pulling it off.

Judd wasn't going to win no matter what he did. If he goes down having shaken things up, then that makes it more enjoyable for us, which is what's really important.

Quote Originally Posted by PWS
    Back to the question of what was never seen before...could it be Steph losing so many challenges? I wasn't convinced by the other suggestions. Or was this the earliest swap ever?
    Was it when the tribemates were deciding who gets to eat, who gets to shower, who goes on the picnic?

Quote Originally Posted by Sunnyone
    Was it when the tribemates were deciding who gets to eat, who gets to shower, who goes on the picnic?
    I believe it was just the "challenge" as a whole. Individual rewards in a group reward challenge, voting to give people reward, voting determining new tribes, tribal swap in the middle of a reward challenge, picnic on top of the Mayan ruins, anything. Really, they can advertise every episode as having a "Survivor first" and they would be right. It's just a way to get viewers to watch, and nothing more.

Quote Originally Posted by cable101
    If he makes the right moves, he can maneuver his way into the finals. However, it's going to take a lot of scheming and a lot of luck on his part, and I don't see him pulling it off.

Judd wasn't going to win no matter what he did. If he goes down having shaken things up, then that makes it more enjoyable for us, which is what's really important.
    I am just waiting for all the shaking up I think he can really do a good job and it will be great fun watching. We need a good shakeupper. I can just see the phase 'that's a Judd' come into use.

everything under the sun lopevian's Avatar
    Oh I am so with you on that one Bearcata, I think he's going to be a trip! He already is, and he's going to get alot trippier me thinks.

I like "that's a Judd". I had been thinking "here comes the Judd...here comes the Judd". He reminds me of Chris from S9, and I loved Chris...old sneaky snake!
    "...Mr. Bluebird on my shoulder..."

Yeah, but Chris had a clue about the game and I don't think Judd really does. But I can see him doing the shaking and sometimes thats all you need.

Quote Originally Posted by lopevian
    Oh I am so with you on that one Bearcata, I think he's going to be a trip! He already is, and he's going to get alot trippier me thinks.

I like "that's a Judd". I had been thinking "here comes the Judd...here comes the Judd". He reminds me of Chris from S9, and I loved Chris...old sneaky snake!
    Many people didn't like Chris for some reason, but in my opinion he may be the best player ever. Afterall, he outwitted 6 women. I am in awe. Judd, on the other hand, for me his brilliance is still up in the air. He sure got pissed in the first episode when Jeff asked him if his puking made him weak. But, he is still around so he has time to change my mind one way or the other.

+ Reply to Thread