+ Reply to Thread
Page 25 of 33 FirstFirst ... 15161718192021222324252627282930313233 LastLast

Thread: 10/6 Show Discussion Thread **SPOILERS**

I feel bad for Brooke now. At the time, I was just happy that Lydia stayed, but now that I think about it, Brooke did ABSOLUTELY nothing wrong in the game. She is just as strong as Cindy, IMO, but Cindy's a zookeeper, so she knows more about the jungle. Bad things happen to the good.

Quote Originally Posted by AntmSTarTa
    There are only 2 of them left on that tribe ...
    ok, well maybe a mini, failing version. but still...maybe its just their attitudes

Snoozin' on the beach
    So all of the posters and spoilers were not even close in their predictions. Blake who was predicited to go was not even on the losing tribe lol

Stephanie continued to annoy me this episode. I was so hoping the betrayal was her team turning on her.

When the episode first hinted that Judd might flip on his original tribemates, I said to my wife, "The internet's going to go nuts if he does, once again missing the point."

Judd is a moron!!! Why would he just hand them the majority? Hopefully there was some plotting going on we didn't see.
    Because Judd's now part of that majority, and you could make a legitimate case towards his chances of moving up past people like Rafe, Lydia, Jamie, or even Stephenie. Any one of them could easily be made out to be a target for various reasons, and by Judd's own admission, he gets along much better with these new personalities as well.

Meanwhile, had he stayed with the original Nakum members, where would he be? Cindy, Brooke, and Margaret were three plus Judd. It was pretty obvious that he was on the outside, and would have been thrown to the howlers if they could afford to get rid of him. It was three women, in a tight alliance, plus Judd. What would happen if, say, Stephenie were to approach the ladies a little later on and work her "I'm an inspiration" charms on the three--Judd would be one ill-timed belch away from absolutely having to go.

And I can't see why Brooke is such a devastating loss, according to some of you folks. Her own tribe seemed to put her on Lydia-level when it came to "bringing it" to the challenges.

Judd did the absolute best move he could have made, and upped his chances of making it farther in the game. The only thing he can do now to screw it up is waffle between the two groups. He'd set himself apart and be picked off by both. He's got to control his temper and stick out his chin in the face of Margaret's assaults. After all, she's just steamed because she's now at a disadvantage--she was hoping Judd would be along for her ride to the merge.

[mod edit]
    Last edited by hepcat; 10-06-2005 at 10:34 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by video
    is it just me, or do the "old Nakum girls" seem to be having a Survivor version of the Friendship Alliance?
    Plugs ears and starts singing lalalalalalala, knowing she didn't hear Fiendship once again.
    You know how alcohol makes people let down their prohibitions Ms Rap Supreme on VH1

Snoozin' on the beach
    Quote Originally Posted by AntmSTarTa
    I feel bad for Brooke now. At the time, I was just happy that Lydia stayed, but now that I think about it, Brooke did ABSOLUTELY nothing wrong in the game. She is just as strong as Cindy, IMO, but Cindy's a zookeeper, so she knows more about the jungle. Bad things happen to the good.
    Its a perfect example of the so called "bad luck" that isn't bad luck at all but stupidity. They don't get rid of the weakest one. They want to keep the numbers so they get rid of a stronger one over weak and then go on to lose the next challenge because of it. The cycle just repeats itself because they are to dumb to give themselves the best chance to win at challenges and AVOID TC.

If they really wanted to target the weak one, they should have gotten rid of Jamie. Lydia hasn't blown any challenges and neither has Brooke, Cindy or Margaret. Jamie may be a guy but he is no asset that's for sure, ESPECIALLY since Steph knows he tried to target her the week before and he sucked in the mud challenge and Maya basket challenge

Jamie may be a guy but he is no asset that's for sure [...] he sucked in the Maya basket challenge
    Didn't he score two of his team's points? Relatively-speaking, he's been okay in the challenges. There are far worse.

Jamie's weakness is his social game, or lack thereof.

Snoozin' on the beach
    Quote Originally Posted by Green Imp
    Didn't he score two of his team's points? Relatively-speaking, he's been okay in the challenges. There are far worse.

Jamie's weakness is his social game, or lack thereof.
    I didn't tape it so I can't go back and review it but I thought Brian, Rafe and Steph scored one each. Am I remembering it wrong? Anyone have it on tape?

Quote Originally Posted by Green Imp
    When the episode first hinted that Judd might flip on his original tribemates, I said to my wife, "The internet's going to go nuts if he does, once again missing the point."

Because Judd's now part of that majority, and you could make a legitimate case towards his chances of moving up past people like Rafe, Lydia, Jamie, or even Stephenie. Any one of them could easily be made out to be a target for various reasons, and by Judd's own admission, he gets along much better with these new personalities as well.

Meanwhile, had he stayed with the original Nakum members, where would he be? Cindy, Brooke, and Margaret were three plus Judd. It was pretty obvious that he was on the outside, and would have been thrown to the howlers if they could afford to get rid of him. It was three women, in a tight alliance, plus Judd. What would happen if, say, Stephenie were to approach the ladies a little later on and work her "I'm an inspiration" charms on the three--Judd would be one ill-timed belch away from absolutely having to go.

And I can't see why Brooke is such a devastating loss, according to some of you folks. Her own tribe seemed to put her on Lydia-level when it came to "bringing it" to the challenges.

Judd did the absolute best move he could have made, and upped his chances of making it farther in the game. The only thing he can do now to screw it up is waffle between the two groups. He'd set himself apart and be picked off by both. He's got to control his temper and stick out his chin in the face of Margaret's assaults.
    You are entirely correct.

"You don't rehearse Mr. T, you just turn him loose."
    -----Sylvester Stallone, on Mr. T-----

+ Reply to Thread