+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Boot Picks ep4 10/6 **Spoilers**

Wow, this is the first time this season I've ventured into one of these threads. There were dead on so many times last season that I was determined not to read them this time. It's wild that they are so wrong so far.
    "Luminous beings are we, not this crude matter."- Yoda

"I'll just see where Providence takes me and try to look like I got there confidently." - Craig Ferguson

WOW, this season is actually getting to be really good. Almost every spoiler site had Blake going last night. Everyone is basically in the dark without their precious Snewser spoiling the whole game. Brings back the excitement to this show!!

FORT Fogey
    Quote Originally Posted by Stargazer
    Wow, this is the first time this season I've ventured into one of these threads. There were dead on so many times last season that I was determined not to read them this time. It's wild that they are so wrong so far.
    And you know what? This is the first time the spoilers have been so wrong, for the past like what 6 seasons, the websites have been dead on, i don't know what's going on for this season though....

How did they almost perfectly predict last season, but screw up so badly this time? I guess people are trying their best to keep everything down low.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12